Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ben Harrington flag in the away end........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Really was a moving send off for Ben today at his funeral. There was a huge turnout and there was a large number of Rangers fans there. It was very much a QPR theme with so much blue and white there. You could see how much happiness he brought to people. There was a loud rendition of 'You R's' at the cemetery and something you knew he would have wanted. Very powerful stuff. A top, top bloke and someone who loved Rangers as much as all of us.

There is a fundraising evening for him this Friday down in Fulham if you are able to go.

RIP Ben
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Thanks for the upload Isles.

Comment

Only knew Ben on LSA coaches nice to see the pic thanks for that, so maybe not all their fans ain't that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
            Really was a moving send off for Ben today at his funeral. There was a huge turnout and there was a large number of Rangers fans there. It was very much a QPR theme with so much blue and white there. You could see how much happiness he brought to people. There was a loud rendition of 'You R's' at the cemetery and something you knew he would have wanted. Very powerful stuff. A top, top bloke and someone who loved Rangers as much as all of us.

There is a fundraising evening for him this Friday down in Fulham if you are able to go.

RIP Ben
            How many R's would you say Hammersmith? All faces Ben knew Im guessing?

Comment

Very sad for someone so young. I didn't know Ben, but that is tragic. My thoughts go out to his family and friends.

I guess some of the Chelsea fans must have known him and that flag was a nice gesture.

May he rest in peace.

Comment

Picture of the flag is up on the official website gallery

Comment

Working...
                X