No announcement yet.

RIP - Very Sad News (BennyBoyRs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I knew Ben through work. I was flagged down this afternoon by another former work colleague who gave me this tragic news. He told me that Ben was involved in a tragic motorbike or moped accident on holiday in Thailand. The guy was in tears and had been all day. Ben was one of the most genuine blokes you could ever wish to meet. RIP mate

On and on the rain will fall
    Like tears from a star like tears from a star
    On and on the rain will say
    How fragile we are how fragile we are

Comment

• RIP Ben, did'nt know you but obvious by the touching comments you was well thought of and loved, God Bless
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• shocking,see it when pete first posted it this morning.never met Benny but a top poster on here even if he was a ginge.Still if you have to go Thailand is not a bad place to leave the world.Thoughts to all who knew him.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• RIP BennyBoy.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            I received the devastating news that one of my best QPR friends and someone who was a regular on this site, Ben Harrington has died on holiday. (bennyboyr''s). I spent many away days with him and will never forget the laughs we had. The day we made up the Buzsacky song was a great day plus the matchdays up in the qblock> More than that he was a honest, caring person who would say what he felt. Obviously its too early regards funeral arrangements but i will keep people posted.

He will be missed by friends and family. Too young to pass away.

RIP
            RIP Benny! You will be missed ###

Comment

• I have been a long time reader of this board. I did not know Ben but always enjoyed reading his contributions and just wished to pass on my condolences to his family.

RIP mate

Comment

• R.I.P ben, you were a top poster and a true r,s fan!
                LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

• never knew u but u were one of us R.I.P x

Comment

• RIP Ben

Comment

• So So sad to lose one of us...RIP Benny.

Comment

• Rest in Peace Ben......God Bless

Comment

• Although i no longer post on here, i would like to say RIP to Benny.
                          Loved reading the lads excellent post's and he will be missed by many.
                          They seek him here.................

Comment

• What horrible, horrible news. A genuinely funny and nice man.

Comment

• R.I.P.

Comment

• Have just got back from holiday and heard this terrible news when I was away. Was in total shock. An absolute top bloke who was Rangers through and through. He was as loyal as any of us and loved nothing but an away day with Rangers. He was so pleased to see us back in the big time and to think he won't be seeing the Rangers anymore is gonna be tough. Thoughts with his brother and the rest of his family.

RIP mate. Will always be in our thoughts.

HammersmithR
                                First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Working...
                                X