RIP - Very Sad News (BennyBoyRs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Ben, a fellow Ranger.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
      in the last 24 hours it seems Les.
      Shocking and very sad, any news on what happened Northolt?

Comment

Far too young to go, may he rest in peace - condolences to his family.

Comment

Really shocking and very sad news. A passionate QPR fan and a great contributor to the WATRB forum (he also helped out with site moderation for some time). RIP Ben.

Comment

People ask "why do you do it?" when they talk about following a club like ours but I always say "if you have to ask you'll never understand" and this is one of those moments.

You hear tragic news such as this -- it's about someone (to my knowledge) I've never met, spoken to or shared a drink with............ yet it feels as if you've lost one of your own... because we have.
            We are QPR and We are Family.

R.I.P fella and my thoughts are with your friends and family.
            I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
              Really shocking and very sad news. A passionate QPR fan and a great contributor to the WATRB forum (he also helped out with site moderation for some time). RIP Ben.
              RIP, just reading his twitter page, really hits home and puts things into perspective

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                RIP, just reading his twitter page, really hits home and puts things into perspective
                can u link this page

Comment

Had the pleasure of knowing Ben & travelled to many away games with him, Jeffro, Paul M, Isleworth Ranger etc & as many have echoed on here you couldn't meet a more genuine fella. Loved teasing him about being an Olly Murs lookalike & he always had a wisecracks to come back at me about. Great sense of humour, loved the Rangers & was a genuinely nice chap.

Gutted. Appreciate life folks.

Comment

Very sad news.

Like many on here I don't recall ever having met Ben in person but I've shared a lot of banter with him on here and enjoyed his posts. Genuinely saddened to hear of his passing at such a young age and my thoughts are with his family & friends.

Comment

Up there amongst the best posters in this forum's history.

Tragic loss. RIP Benny.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                        Devastating news, one of the best posters on this site by a country mile...was thinking the other day how his contribution has been missed on here for a while.

RIP Bennyboy
                        This.

Didnt know him personally but bloody hell this has proper shocked me to the core. So so sad, RIP BennyBoy, you will be missed mate.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                          Up there amongst the best posters in this forum's history.

Tragic loss. RIP Benny.
                          Some of the banter between him, ric, jeff, facto etc was priceless.

Comment

Devestating news, was a top poster on here and judging be other people's posts; he was also a great guy.

RIP Ben
                            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

I didn't know him personally, but remember him being an excellent (& missed) contributor to the site. Tragic and saddening news. RIP BennyBoy.

Comment

Always enjoyed his posts. Top bloke. RIP.

Comment

Working...
                                X