No announcement yet.

I may be alone but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are only one or two performances away from being a good mid table team. Give MH time. We have not been 'turned over' big time by any of the top sides this season and that includes the games under Warnock (Fulham game aside).

We will come good. 3 points on Weds and all will be rosy. What if MH said before todays game "go out there and perform, but remember we need 3 points on Weds, that's more important"
    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
      What if MH said before todays game "go out there and perform, but remember we need 3 points on Weds, that's more important"
      I would say to MH, "you can't have your cake, and eat it, Marky boy."

Comment

Offered very little going forward but were solid in defense....hughes will make it very hard for us to be beat.
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
          Hard to really comment. Both sides played badly, so do not really know what either team was capable of. Last weekend Wigan played to the best of their ability, we upped our game and won.

How do you know that was the best they could play?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
            Why on earth are Chelsea average? Matta looked out of this world today. Some of the touches from Chelsea were the kinds of moments we can only dream of. Fans are so blinkered sometimes in that they just turn a blind eye to the skill of the other team. I don't know if you've ever actually played the game, but if you have you will know that sometimes you come across a team who are just so good they pass it round you as if you weren't there. Techincally we are scarcely in the same league as them. Its a tribute to Hughes's organisation and fighting spirit in defence that we restricted them. I wd love to hear your team talk to know how you wd have set us up differently and beaten Chelsea...
            funny, very funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
              With 4 possibly 5 of Hughes best starting line up missing we did okay and are much more organised. With Taiwo, Onuaha, Taarabt, Traore and DJ back in the starting eleven (Hopefully for Villa on Weds) we'll see a very different QPR.

I have noticed that most of the severely negative posts by people on here came very soon after the final whistle, watching on the net or listening on the radio/QPR Plater etc you do not see the whole picture and all the effort put in off the ball that we all see at the stadium. So not really valid criticism.

Yes, coz when your in the Stadium your vision becomes that of an all seeing eye, nothing is ever missed, your eyes don't follow the ball....pretending you know more about said game because you were there is as daft as saying Facto is God.

Comment

Working...
              X