On way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On way home

Got slightly better second half but could hardly have got worse, problem is Henry and
    Toszer, both cumberson and slow down any attack.

Cannot say anyone played well, keeper improved throughout the game and I am sure he will come good, Chery and Louongo looked lightweight and Phillips does not do enough.

1 point in 2 home games is poor, not convinced Ramsay knows what he is doing.

Luongo looked good,agree with chery and Henry. Neddy head and shoulders our best player tonight, Hanley for Blackburn is a handful. horrible f ucker but exactly what's needed in the championship
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

That terrible pass when it was easier to pass it into the back of the net was criminal and summed up how everyone felt tonight when the mass groan went out.

Comment

Poor decision kev but overall he kept at it,I like the cut of his jib.

Comment

Yeah im a fan as well van mate, wish he had of just scored though.
          Looks like chery could be this seasons vargas, starts like a world beater then ends up like a the toilet cleaner.

Comment

Unfortunately the tactics are so non existent that it is difficult to critique the players too much, we just don't seem to have a system and first half our midfield were just totally outplayed, out fought and out thought. Did well to get a point really as could have been 3-0 down first half. Much better in 2nd half in effort but no quality in the area and we look like conceding every time they attacked ! Last 4 mins should have been us attacking but Blackburn looked like the home side.

Comment

Haha,yeah with all the talk of you watch him go when the weather turns .looked well out of his depth tonight,the free kick he had and the lads behind me shouted noo rugby starts Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                Haha,yeah with all the talk of you watch him go when the weather turns .looked well out of his depth tonight,the free kick he had and the lads behind me shouted noo rugby starts Friday.
                he could be a flash in the pan,van

Comment

Working...
                X