On way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On way home

As we all saw that was a fairly tame affair between 2 average at best teams, our movement upfront is poor and the distibution from the back 4 woeful, our defence is so old and slow they have to play deep, this leads to a lot of aimless hoofball.

The midfield creates very little and seem lack the guile to unlock defences.

Positives today were Henry who did his job well and Traore who looked good until Arry slung him on the right wing.
    Really not that impressed with Hughes and the word donkey springs to mind.

Not sure we will make the play offs as confidence looks shot.

Our confidence is shot that's for sure and at the worst possible time.

Not sure our 'fans' do the team any favours though with the continuous moans every time a ball goes astray.

Would like to see the home support concentrate on getting behind the team a bit more rather than concentrating on booing any opposition player that is either a decent player or who dares to score against us but then that has always been a trait of QPR fans unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
      As we all saw that was a fairly tame affair between 2 average at best teams, our movement upfront is poor and the distibution from the back 4 woeful, our defence is so old and slow they have to play deep, this leads to a lot of aimless hoofball.

The midfield creates very little and seem lack the guile to unlock defences.

Positives today were Henry who did his job well and Traore who looked good until Arry slung him on the right wing.
      Really not that impressed with Hughes and the word donkey springs to mind.

Not sure we will make the play offs as confidence looks shot.
      just got a call from my brother and says practically the same thing. Said Leeds big, bruising side and thought perhaps we just shaded it. The fans muted, coming to the conclusion we may miss out on promotion this season
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

we have been an accident waiting to happen all season if we're honest!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
          Our confidence is shot that's for sure and at the worst possible time.

Not sure our 'fans' do the team any favours though with the continuous moans every time a ball goes astray.

Would like to see the home support concentrate on getting behind the team a bit more rather than concentrating on booing any opposition player that is either a decent player or who dares to score against us but then that has always been a trait of QPR fans unfortunately.
          Couldn't put it better myself. what is wrong with our fans? I'm rangers for the uncertainty, the not knowing makes it exciting.Were finish
          Strongly and hopefully shut up the moaners.fulham next season would be blinding along with brentford but still feel promotion is ours if we want it.
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
            Couldn't put it better myself. what is wrong with our fans? I'm rangers for the uncertainty, the not knowing makes it exciting.Were finish
            Strongly and hopefully shut up the moaners.fulham next season would be blinding along with brentford but still feel promotion is ours if we want it.
            Agree. Plenty happy to sing when we are winning. home support of late has been poor. only after green saved the penalty was there any sort of noise

Comment

Good shout van..!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                Good shout van..!
                Love ya tdubs xx
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Love ya tdubs xx
                  likewise van! mwah,xx

Comment

Players come and go but fans are forever. The football we have seen in the last 3 seasons has been dreadful except for a dozen matches. I cannot blame people being frustrated and venting their frustration.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
                      Players come and go but fans are forever. The football we have seen in the last 3 seasons has been dreadful except for a dozen matches. I cannot blame people being frustrated and venting their frustration.
                      Gotta agree

Comment

Working...
                      X