On way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On way home

****** cold, wet and miserable,putting today down as a bad day at the office,thought Leicester were lucky to win with 2 attempts on goal,one deflected onto bar other a well taken finish.

We did all the probing but are sometimes to slow getting forward and pass the ball to death.

Not getting to down as today nothing really went our way,couple of penalty shouts looked decent and the Barton sending of was so predictable I was suprised it took the ref so long.

6 points from the next 2 away games would be a decent return,then onward and upward in the second part of the season.

Disappointed Schmichael was pretty much a spectator 2nd half. Bl**dy Pearson seems to like bringing his team to LR and p*ssing on our bonfire

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Disappointed Schmichael was pretty much a spectator 2nd half. Bl**dy Pearson seems to like bringing his team to LR and p*ssing on our bonfire
      That's his job mate!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
        That's his job mate!
        well i'm gonna **** through his letter box then, i'm making that my job......ok where's the phone book...Pearson....Pearson!!

Comment

Over pass the ball, under pass the ball, lack of creation, poor finishing, lack of penetration cost us today.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
            Over pass the ball, under pass the ball, lack of creation, poor finishing, lack of penetration cost us today.
            Only third loss of the season......not the end of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
              Only third loss of the season......not the end of the world.
              This.

Comment

The division is still wide open but Burnley and Leicester have now established that they are the two front runners by both beating us.
                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                  The division is still wide open but Burnley and Leicester have now established that they are the two front runners by both beating us.
                  This. We ought wake up to that fact. And see Derby in our rear view mirror......

Comment

Working...
                  X