On my way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On my way home

Another win, another 3 points and again we failed to put a very poor team to the sword.
    We are clearly the best team in the league at going sideways and backwards but going forwards poses us more problems, to many of the team struggle to get across the half way line,

MOTM for me was Benny who showed he is a class act, closely followed by Austin who worked his nuts off and scored a cracker, Green and back 4 solid against a pony attack.

Thought Barton was slightly off today although his defensive work was good.
    Phillips and Kranjar were way off the pace and created little.

As said by many 1 up front baffles me and surely Johnson should have played the role Jenas was making a pigs ear of.

we are joint top with only 1 defeat. im cuffed with that.

could not give a fark if we won 1-0 with an owngoal.

let the 3pts keep on coming.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

No such thing as joint top....that's why there is GD and then goals scored......QPR are third in the league! If QPR were in top position on GD not sure you'd still call it joint top!!!
      .....other than that, totally agree!

Comment

I can't believe any QPR fans are complaining about a 1-0 win ...but there are.... not only on this forum either. What sort of fans have we become/or attracted?

Comment

Joint top?- no!....3rd!

Goal difference is massive.
          We're winning which is good, but we need to score more goals. Simples!!!!

FOUR . FOUR . TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
            No such thing as joint top....that's why there is GD and then goals scored......QPR are third in the league! If QPR were in top position on GD not sure you'd still call it joint top!!!
            .....other than that, totally agree!

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...Charlton/page7

Read the 10th post down, your one! You love arguing a point eh mate??

Comment

It's a bit like saying you'd happily knob a 70-year-old granny if it's another notch on your bedpost.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

I can't believe any QPR fans are complaining about a 1-0 win ...but there are.... not only on this forum either. What sort of fans have we become/or attracted?
                Ones like me who have been going for 45 years, and understand our players are superior to most teams but our cautious approach is not good to watch, Johnson upfront with Austin today and the game would have been won by half time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...Charlton/page7

Read the 10th post down, your one! You love arguing a point eh mate??
                  That was a post to highlight rebelr's glass half empty outlook mate!!.......I'm right about the GD of course....not arguing mate, just stating a fact mate!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                    Ones like me who have been going for 45 years, and understand our players are superior to most teams but our cautious approach is not good to watch, Johnson upfront with Austin today and the game would have been won by half time.
                    It's all about winning and three points........not how good it is to watch. Winning whilst being pleasing on the eye is a bonus. If its guaranteed entertainment that is required, suggest going to watch something that is more predictable.....which football isn't.

Comment

That was a post to highlight rebelr's glass half empty outlook mate!!.......I'm right about the GD of course....not arguing mate, just stating a fact mate!!!!
                      OK mate

Comment

Maybe the fact we are playing 4-5-1 makes us defensively sound and hard to break down, hence why we are winning but not setting the league alight. Surely that's a firm basis for getting out of this league?
                        "The World is Yours"

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                          OK mate
                          Glad you agree mate! Hard not too tbh!

Comment

Originally posted by Guildford_R View Post
                            Maybe the fact we are playing 4-5-1 makes us defensively sound and hard to break down, hence why we are winning but not setting the league alight. Surely that's a firm basis for getting out of this league?
                            Well it's certainly working so far, we're in a good position.

Comment

Glad you agree mate! Hard not too tbh!
                              Well I suppose your sense of humour is unique to yourself. I can't argue with that, we are all different. Peace and love!!

Comment

Working...
                              X