Just back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just back

Positives: Clean sheet, good work rate, SWP defensively superb, top of the league, still unbeaten.

Negatives: Nedum injured, no width, no pace, no strikers, no sustained or pacey cover for Nedum, no goals, no threat, Matt Phillips looks average at best.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Maybe the fans in the away end were ok, but the one's next to me were a buch of *****'s. I was supposed to take my mate to his first qpr match, instead i had to deal with these ******s
      what?

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
        Positives: Clean sheet, good work rate, SWP defensively superb, top of the league, still unbeaten.

Negatives: Nedum injured, no width, no pace, no strikers, no sustained or pacey cover for Nedum, no goals, no threat, Matt Phillips looks average at best.
        Phillips will need more time. Coming back from injury and playing in a new team isn't easy. Hopefully Kranjcar can do the business for us

Comment

I'm not convinced. Injured or not he should be taking the ball on his back foot instead of turning into trouble every time. When he latched onto a ball over the top he should have controlled with his left and therefore away from the covering defender but he brought it down allowing the defender to hold him up and the chance was gone. Hope I'm wrong but he's no better going forward than SWP.

Comment

Top of the league, unbeaten, fifth clean sheet on the trot etc etc................who cares!! Not a night to pick holes!!

Comment

That Henry pass was immense to Phillips who agree not firing yet. That pass deserved a better touch. Think our game is too slow teams are getting 11 men behind the ball hoping for a point, need to play quicker. Even when ball goes out or stopped for a foul we seem to wait till Brighton are all set up? Times we move it quicker will give our creative boys more time on the ball and space, so hopefully that improves with games. Top of the league and IMO aint touched 2nd gear yet glass is definitely half full

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                Maybe the fans in the away end were ok, but the one's next to me were a buch of *****'s. I was supposed to take my mate to his first qpr match, instead i had to deal with these ******s
                Few beers tonight ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                  I'm not convinced. Injured or not he should be taking the ball on his back foot instead of turning into trouble every time. When he latched onto a ball over the top he should have controlled with his left and therefore away from the covering defender but he brought it down allowing the defender to hold him up and the chance was gone. Hope I'm wrong but he's no better going forward than SWP.
                  When that ball came over the top, I had a momentary flashback of that Routledge goal vs Swansea where Tarbs lifted one over the defence outside of the boot and Routledge one touch and bang in the net.... Then Phillips had a rank touch. Set the standard for the evening.

Comment

Originally posted by tetters View Post
                    When that ball came over the top, I had a momentary flashback of that Routledge goal vs Swansea where Tarbs lifted one over the defence outside of the boot and Routledge one touch and bang in the net.... Then Phillips had a rank touch. Set the standard for the evening.

Pretty sure that Tarbs pass to Routledge to score was against Coventry not Swansea.....

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
                      Pretty sure that Tarbs pass to Routledge to score was against Coventry not Swansea.....
                      It was.

Tad harsh on Phillips I think. Look well lively at times and showed he is comfortableon the ball in tight spaces, beat his man quite a bit and had a couple of lethal shots just off target. Still a bit rusty and lost the ball a couple of times, but no more than most of the others. Going forward he looks far more dangerous than SWP who works hard and his defensive work was brilliant, but going forward does nothing at all and leaves the ball behind him half the time he tries to run at a defender!

Agree with the above post that says about Henry; he was superb last night and even made a couple of impressive forward passes!!
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                      X