Just back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just back

Top of the league so can't complain too much, however I will moan a bit, Henry, Barton and O' nei is 1 defensive midfielder to much, add in SWP doing very little and it is no surprise we created very little. Needs a player to play just behind Austin, maybe Kranjar.

Kranjcar will come in for O'Neill when he's fit. Henry is needed, and Barton has been brilliant. We really miss AJ, his workrate and movement gives us something extra.

Comment

who'd be a manager

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
        who'd be a manager
        vblock and tw as assistant

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
          who'd be a manager
          Roy Keane,Ian Dowie,Martin O Neill ect ect

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
            with ted as head of security...
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
              with ted as head of security...
              Ha Ha thats a good one

Comment

The other way round mate.........its a class thing after all!

Comment

Spanks Match Analysis

Boring game, Bartons different class, x blocks got some right doughnuts and credit to the bum jab brigade clapping our youngsters

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                    Top of the league so can't complain too much, however I will moan a bit, Henry, Barton and O' nei is 1 defensive midfielder to much, add in SWP doing very little and it is no surprise we created very little. Needs a player to play just behind Austin, maybe Kranjar.
                    Think you should have just left it at"Top of the league so can't complain too much".....no need for the moan tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                      The other way round mate.........its a class thing after all!
                      ha ha you dont give up !!

Comment

ha ha you dont give up !!
                        It was a joke mate.....hence the smiley/laughy emoticon thingy.........couldn't be any clearer.......it's called self deprecation!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                          It was a joke mate.....hence the smiley/laughy emoticon thingy.........couldn't be any clearer.......it's called self deprecation!
                          Oh thanks for making it clear to us ...really appreciated thanks.

Comment

Maybe the fans in the away end were ok, but the one's next to me were a buch of *****'s. I was supposed to take my mate to his first qpr match, instead i had to deal with these ******s
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Oh thanks for making it clear to us ...really appreciated thanks.
                              You're welcome...not that hard to understand now was it!

Comment

Working...
                              X