Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

MOM in game 16 - QPR v Preston

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kirill
    W12 Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 19359

    #1

    MOM in game 16 - QPR v Preston

    28
    Green
    0.00%
    0
    Henry
    3.57%
    1
    Onuoha
    0.00%
    0
    Hall
    39.29%
    11
    Konchesky
    0.00%
    0
    Faurlin
    35.71%
    10
    Phillips
    0.00%
    0
    Fer
    3.57%
    1
    Austin
    3.57%
    1
    Sandro off
    0.00%
    0
    Hoilett off
    10.71%
    3
    Emmanuel-Thomas on
    0.00%
    0
    Chery on
    3.57%
    1

    The poll is expired.

    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

    http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

    How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852
  • MattyRangers
    Slimmer of The Year
    • Jun 2011
    • 24914

    #2
    Ale was class. Closely followed by Hall.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

    Comment

    • Ginger Ninja
      W12 Seat
      • Jan 2010
      • 17458

      #3
      Hall for me. Hoilett had a good game, as did Faurlin.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

      Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

      Summer Transfers 2019

      IN


      OUT

      Comment

      • nasser95
        Gold Seat
        • Dec 2012
        • 7216

        #4
        I'm gonna make a thread on this but Faurlin put on the best midfield performance you could hope to see from someone in his position at this level. Unofficial captain at the moment imo too based on what I saw
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

        Comment

        • West Acton
          CCG
          • Dec 2009
          • 21475

          #5
          Hall by an absolute mile

          Faurlin good 1st half invidbk 2nd

          Comment

          • MattyRangers
            Slimmer of The Year
            • Jun 2011
            • 24914

            #6
            Originally posted by nasser95
            I'm gonna make a thread on this but Faurlin put on the best midfield performance you could hope to see from someone in his position at this level. Unofficial captain at the moment imo too based on what I saw
            Personally wouldn't go as far as the latter part of your post but I agree he had a great game , was dictating the game in the first half.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

            Comment

            • Rangers77
              Platinum Seat
              • Aug 2012
              • 11808

              #7
              Originally posted by nasser95
              I'm gonna make a thread on this but Faurlin put on the best midfield performance you could hope to see from someone in his position at this level. Unofficial captain at the moment imo too based on what I saw
              This. Unlike some I don't worship him, but he completely oozed class today. Did everything right. Excellent performance. But shouldn't take direct free kicks..... Holliet and Hall excellent. Henry put in the best RB performance of the season. But given the total s hit we've seen there.....

              Comment

              • West Acton
                CCG
                • Dec 2009
                • 21475

                #8
                Originally posted by Rangers77
                This. Unlike some I don't worship him, but he completely oozed class today. Did everything right. Excellent performance. But shouldn't take direct free kicks..... Holliet and Hall excellent. Henry put in the best RB performance of the season. But given the total s hit we've seen there.....
                Henry very good at RB perhaps should keep him there looked so much more composed

                Comment

                • Ginger Ninja
                  W12 Seat
                  • Jan 2010
                  • 17458

                  #9
                  Originally posted by West Acton
                  Henry very good at RB perhaps should keep him there looked so much more composed
                  Yeah agree with that, he played really well.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

                  Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

                  Summer Transfers 2019

                  IN


                  OUT

                  Comment

                  • MattyRangers
                    Slimmer of The Year
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 24914

                    #10
                    Originally posted by Ginger Ninja
                    Yeah agree with that, he played really well.
                    Solid defensively BUT he offered us naff all going forward . Just being picky .
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

                    Comment

                    • Ginger Ninja
                      W12 Seat
                      • Jan 2010
                      • 17458

                      #11
                      Originally posted by MattyRangers
                      Solid defensively BUT he offered us naff all going forward . Just being picky .
                      He never offers anything going forward to be fair.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

                      Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

                      Summer Transfers 2019

                      IN


                      OUT

                      Comment

                      • Garyd73
                        Bronze Seat
                        • Jul 2014
                        • 854

                        #12
                        Was between Hall, Konchesky and David Hoilett, went for Hoilett in the end but only just.
                        Last edited by Garyd73; 07-11-2015, 07:02 PM.

                        Comment

                        • Hertford Hoop
                          W12 Seat
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 15998

                          #13
                          I voted Hall but it could have been Ale or even Hoilett
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

                          Comment

                          • dave58
                            Gold Seat
                            • Jan 2010
                            • 5285

                            #14
                            Thought Hall was our best today,
                            Faurlin very good 1st half died away a bit in the 2nd

                            Comment

                            • Kevin Mcleod
                              Referee
                              • Aug 2013
                              • 17322

                              #15
                              Austin?.?.?

                              Comment

                              Working...