Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
MOM in game 15 - Derby v QPR
Collapse
X
-
MOM in game 15 - Derby v QPR
11Green9.09%1Perch9.09%1Onuoha9.09%1Hall27.27%3Konchesky0.00%0Henry9.09%1Phillips9.09%1Austin0.00%0Yun off18.18%2Tozser off0.00%0Faurlin off0.00%0Hoilett on0.00%0Fer on0.00%0Blackwood on9.09%1The poll is expired.
Banning people is no longer my hobby,
but take a look at my photo blog:
http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/
How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852Tags: None -
-
-
Voted Nedum as he had a pretty solid game made some great tackles.You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.Comment
-
Didn't go and have only seen about thirty seconds of highlights so will just have to go with who matty says as he's the only person I know who watched the whole 96 minutes.Comment
-
Didn't go but I'll go for the team bus as I heard it turned up and was raring to go.Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 04-11-2015, 02:20 PM.Comment
-
ysy was brilliant for the 50-60 mins he was onRangers Til I Die
follow me at twitter.com/arthurqprComment
Comment