X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    ������

Thats one reserve game i would pay to be at. ��
    To be honest, mate, when I saw the title of the thread I thought you were being banned again....... Hauled up to the headmaster's study..... But, hopefully, the Leeds tickets won't be a bigger punishment. Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      To be honest, mate, when I saw the title of the thread I thought you were being banned again....... Hauled up to the headmaster's study..... But, hopefully, the Leeds tickets won't be a bigger punishment. Enjoy.

Lmao. Cheers mate. taking my boy so will be on my best behaviour. Just want 3points now.
      Come on you rrrrrrrrr's
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Enjoy, sorry about tonight... I got confused.

Comment

Once they confirm it, I'll PM you all, so please keep checking tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            Enjoy, sorry about tonight... I got confused.
            Thanks again myu.

#watrb

Comment

Your welcome, try to enjoy the game Hits.

Comment

Congrats lads !!!

Comment

Wow that was like pulling teeth eh ;)
                  Congrats everyone, enjoy the game.
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Bugger! Just gone on line!!! Didn't know about the 10 pm deadline!!! Another game?
                    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
                      Bugger! Just gone on line!!! Didn't know about the 10 pm deadline!!! Another game?
                      I'm really sorry, it was in the first post.

We need members to confirm that they will be attending so we can give the club a name to go with the ticket, normally they want it two days before.

Comment

There will be plenty of chances over the season to win tickets, just keep an eye open each day for the opportunity

Good luck.
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                          There will be plenty of chances over the season to win tickets, just keep an eye open each day for the opportunity

Good luck.
                          Exactly, our competition for the pair of tickets will be posted up giving everyone a chance to take part.

If Smarkets offer us tickets, we only have an hour or two to give them names.

Best thing to do is always keep checking the site every few hours.

If you win, you must confirm via PM to me that you'll be attending, or it will be given to someone else.

Comment

So good this ticket thing. Well done myu, i reckon every single person who uses this forum who isnt a season ticket holder will get to go to a game this season if they want to. Quite a fuzzy feeling actually. Ha

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              So good this ticket thing. Well done myu, i reckon every single person who uses this forum who isnt a season ticket holder will get to go to a game this season if they want to. Quite a fuzzy feeling actually. Ha
                              This. Well done MYU. This takes a lot of effort to organise, so thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X