Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Would any of you be up for a 'WATRB's Banker' thread for next season?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LoftusRoadLad
    W12 Seat
    • Jan 2011
    • 19610

    #16
    Im game

    Comment

    • Shepherds Mush
      Platinum Seat
      • Nov 2012
      • 10325

      #17
      I'll join.

      Comment

      • lymehoop
        Gold Seat
        • Mar 2009
        • 7380

        #18
        I'm in, is there a cup to be won, I'll get the old brasso ready
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

        Comment

        • Awin
          Silver Seat
          • Jun 2012
          • 2951

          #19
          I'm up for it

          Comment

          • Kevster269
            Silver Seat
            • May 2009
            • 1390

            #20
            Im in
            2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

            2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

            2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

            2015/2016, average at best.....

            2016/2017, same old, same old....

            2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

            Its the hope that kills you!

            Comment

            • 72bus
              Gold Seat
              • Mar 2011
              • 9533

              #21
              i'm in

              Comment

              • Ramsey is god

                #22

                Comment

                • bazzaqpr
                  Bronze Seat
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 372

                  #23
                  I'm in

                  Comment

                  • furlong29
                    Silver Seat
                    • Oct 2010
                    • 1109

                    #24
                    Originally posted by Greengrass
                    Good idea MYU, but can see a few problems there, if for example most people were picking Celtic or Rangers (SPL) every week. What might be more fun would be forecasting our results as H, W or D. Easier to check results on as it's only our game, and not 100 others?
                    I'm in ! Maybe just say English leagues to stop the Celtic rangers thing or maybe pick a different league each week to choose from ?

                    Comment

                    • qpr4life
                      Gold Seat
                      • Apr 2009
                      • 5044

                      #25
                      Yep Im always keen :-)

                      Comment

                      • QPR Richard
                        Gold Seat
                        • Sep 2011
                        • 6489

                        #26
                        Me too.
                        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

                        Comment

                        • MYU
                          Administrator
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 43466

                          #27
                          Originally posted by furlong29
                          I'm in ! Maybe just say English leagues to stop the Celtic rangers thing or maybe pick a different league each week to choose from ?
                          I was thinking English teams only and taking away the top 4 (Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea & Arsenal).

                          Or what you said is good as well to make it a bit different.

                          Comment

                          • brightonr
                            Banned
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 10922

                            #28
                            Originally posted by MYU
                            I was thinking English teams only and taking away the top 4 (Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea & Arsenal).

                            Or what you said is good as well to make it a bit different.
                            Have you seen the league table recently?

                            Comment

                            • MYU
                              Administrator
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 43466

                              #29
                              Originally posted by brightonr
                              Have you seen the league table recently?
                              It's a one off, Blackburn won it too don't forget.

                              Comment

                              • West Acton
                                CCG
                                • Dec 2009
                                • 21475

                                #30
                                Think I must be the only person who miss read title

                                I'm in

                                Comment

                                Working...