Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Win 3 Adult tickets to Huddersfield Match

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hertford Hoop
    W12 Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 15998

    #16
    Hope you enjoy the match qpr4life

    Happy Christmas
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

    Comment

    • qpr4life
      Gold Seat
      • Apr 2009
      • 5044

      #17
      Originally posted by MYU
      Congratulations the tickets are yours, Merry Christmas and enjoy the game.

      Visit the ticket booth and give them your names on match day. let us all know how you get on.
      Excellent - truly excellent! Thanks! Happy Christmas to you too

      Which ticket booth are we talking about here, few places that I can think of. Will they be at reception as they are club partners MYU?

      Comment

      • Kevin Mcleod
        Referee
        • Aug 2013
        • 17322

        #18
        Yeah front desk is usually the place they leave comps mate! Have a good day, let's hope we all do eh

        Comment

        • Ed the Ball
          Silver Seat
          • Oct 2012
          • 1704

          #19
          Originally posted by qpr4life
          Excellent - truly excellent! Thanks! Happy Christmas to you too

          Which ticket booth are we talking about here, few places that I can think of. Will they be at reception as they are club partners MYU?
          When I won free tickets earlier in the season I was directed to the collection point just along from the box office. Just a heads-up, have a good day fella.

          Comment

          • MYU
            Administrator
            • Mar 2009
            • 43466

            #20
            Just incase people think I didn't reply, message was sent via PM.

            Comment

            • Kevin Mcleod
              Referee
              • Aug 2013
              • 17322

              #21
              What was second prize, tickets to visit the Yorkshire ripper in broadmoor? Bet he wish he didn't win. Lol

              Comment

              • Kirill
                W12 Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 19359

                #22
                Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod
                What was second prize, tickets to visit the Yorkshire ripper in broadmoor? Bet he wish he didn't win. Lol
                Third prize was my signed photo, nobody ever wins that for some reason.
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

                http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

                How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

                Comment

                • Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
                  Gold Seat
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 8957

                  #23
                  Poor fella

                  Comment

                  • acricketer
                    Platinum Seat
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 12068

                    #24
                    2nd Prize - It is what it is.

                    Comment

                    • MYU
                      Administrator
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 43466

                      #25
                      I don't think he enjoyed the game, same as Norths, not seen him since he won his tickets.

                      Comment

                      Working...