What do u love about this board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROUTLEDGE FOR ENGLAND View Post
    anyone who saw scarlet pimples work in the old qpr org will realise hes got a real gift to be highly amusing hes a very funny man

Thank you sugar, but that was in my younger silly days.......i.m older and grumpier now.
    They seek him here.................

Comment

I love the way some members think if they reinvent themselves other posters will stop thinking they are ******

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        I love the way some members think if they reinvent themselves other posters will stop thinking they are ******
        Hey, dont knock it!

Remember, Pete and Scott used to be the laughing stocks of the message boards, until they reinvented themselves as "fan legends" and set their own site up!
        QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
          Hey, dont knock it!

Remember, Pete and Scott used to be the laughing stocks of the message boards, until they reinvented themselves as "fan legends" and set their own site up!
          I love the way some people think they know what they are talking about and in actual fact have no idea at all.

Comment

Oh man, that's true of so many, in so many walks of life...
            We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

I am now going to be known as...CaptianF4nny...(not to be confused with my namesake, clunge!!!)
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

i love our multi national cosmopolitan feel
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                  i love our multi national cosmopolitan feel
                  You don't mind black smilies do you?

Comment

i dont like smiles full stop,man mid life grumpy crisis coming on.

Comment

love the fact so many take the banter seriously...makes it so much easier to wind people up...........

and love the fact nobody likes the essex mob

Comment

we are the Wall of Countys! No one likes us ,no one likes us,we dont care ,we are essex ,super essex,.............................

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                          we are the Wall of Countys! No one likes us ,no one likes us,we dont care ,we are essex ,super essex,.............................

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                            I love the way some people think they know what they are talking about and in actual fact have no idea at all.
                            ;D
                            QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

I love the fact that no one knows who i am and even cares who i am.

I love the fact that sometimes people actually answer my threads considering in the grand scale of things....i am a no body to people on here .

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                                I love the fact that no one knows who i am and even cares who i am.

I love the fact that sometimes people actually answer my threads considering in the grand scale of things....i am a no body to people on here .
                                Spencer, the reason you feel like that is because you didn't tell anyone which cheese you like?

Comment

Working...
                                X