Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 10 WATRB legends besides that cool Estonian fella?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
    For the record i think Westwood is looking for a hunny in the bush, but she must have no bush, AIIIIIIIGHT, YA GET HIM CAIT....

Holla atcha man west!...
    LOL nooo.

If it isn't him then he sounds like him very much.

Comment

Not brown nosing as someone eloquently put it but I'd have

QBP, SM and SPC in my top 3

Bennyboy and Dazzer do make me laugh - they really do get their knickers in twist on here at times.

Clunge has his moments and now I'm starting to get the impression from a few of his posts he is a bit closer to home than what a few posters may realise?

WembleyRanger is clearly a wind up merchant and I have to thank him for a good summers worth of entertainment!

Find some posters more irritating than others but can only trully say there is only one poster on here who I can't stand and he will always remain on my user ignore list but I not going to name him aloud - though I do wonder if I'm the only one who thinks he is a total ****
      Last edited by The Godfather; 03-09-2009, 08:48 PM. Reason: swear filter not working

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post

Bennyboy and Dazzer do make me laugh - they really do get their knickers in twist on here at times.

Clunge has his moments and now I'm starting to get the impression from a few of his posts he is a bit closer to home than what a few posters may realise?

WembleyRanger is clearly a wind up merchant and I have to thank him for a good summers worth of entertainment!

Find some posters more irritating than others but can only trully say there is only one poster on here who I can't stand and he will always remain on my user ignore list but I not going to name him aloud - though I do wonder if I'm the only one who thinks he is a total ####!
        How did that get through. As it seems to be allowed I'd just like to say...

Comment

Find some posters more irritating than others but can only trully say there is only one poster on here who I can't stand and he will always remain on my user ignore list but I not going to name him aloud - though I do wonder if I'm the only one who thinks he is a total ****!
          I'm intreagued, both as to how that got through the censorship and also who this poster is?

Also...I don't see it so much as I get my knickers in a twist, I'm just good at debating and will always argue my case. No point in being two faced nor having an opinion and not voicing it as you'll never be heard otherwise.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Swear filter doesnt seem to be working.
            QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Actually, W12_Ranger, please don't state who this poster is, as it will lead to an argument.

Thank you.

Comment

yep swear filter is playing up!

let me look into that!
                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
                  Thanks, problem should be sorted out soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
                    Thank God you're here...

Good job no one seems to know what your user name refers to either, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
                      Actually, W12_Ranger, please don't state who this poster is, as it will lead to an argument.

Thank you.
                      Why would it lead to an argument?

Comment

Can't believe I'm not on anyone's top ten list. Will now read AKUTR's to look up that Samaritan page Dave Thomas has. :(:cry:

Comment

Originally posted by superckat View Post
                          Why would it lead to an argument?
                          Hmmmm...yes, I wonder?

I'm sure knowing someone thinks you're a lady part wouldn't provoke you in the slightest!

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                            I'm intreagued, both as to how that got through the censorship and also who this poster is?

Also...I don't see it so much as I get my knickers in a twist, I'm just good at debating and will always argue my case. No point in being two faced nor having an opinion and not voicing it as you'll never be heard otherwise.
                            I could give crpytic clues :bad_smile:

Comment

Legends?

Don't you mean leg-end

Comment

I could give crpytic clues :bad_smile:
                                Haha, probably best to leave it. I have a few names in my head but can't decide. It'll bug the crap out of me now though.

Comment

Working...
                                X