Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win the 4 home games and Reading away

Would mean 38 points.

When you put it like that maybe we aren't just dead yet.

We would have that going into the final day v Liverpool.... you never know

As long as we can win one or two on our travels as well.

Comment

Love yr optimism pal but I can't believe after that first half we lost and not even a draw. We were so in control until 45th minute.
      Anyway you never know this is the R's after all!!
      Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Beat Fulham, Wigan, Reading, Stoke and get a few draws (Newcastle, Arsenal???) and bingo. Easier said than done but yeah there's winnable games. I had a terrible feeling before today's game, I knew mistakes would ruin us :(

Comment

It's not that we can pick up points, but we have to rely on others to fail to do so. The worst thing about today is not only that we came away with nothing, but that Villa got three points.

Comment

Win all our remaining games and Wigan/Reading/Villa/Sunderland/Southampton lose all their remaining games and we will stay up........you never know.

Comment

With 8 games left; Villa, Sunderland, Norwich and Southampton are all on about 30-33 points. They will get more than 7/8 points each imo, meaning we'll probably need more than 38 points to stay up.
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Sunderland are shagged, so are fulham and Stoke. Villa have awful run in..... We are gonna do it
                Clive was a hero but big Bob was the nuts!

Comment

Originally posted by Since72 View Post
                  Sunderland are shagged, so are fulham and Stoke. Villa have awful run in..... We are gonna do it
                  7 points from safety...not impossible but i wouldnt waste a tenner on it with my mate PaddyPower

Comment

Best thread I've seen.

As hard as it is, lets ignore the league table and concentrate on our own results. It's still in our hands, 3 weeks ago if someone had said we'd get 6 points from 9 after these fixtures, I would have taken it!

Comment

I don't expect anything from Fulham but three points each from Wigan, Stoke and a draw at Everton and things will be very different. It will go to the wire as long as we stay in touch with those in 16th & 17th.

The current form table gives great encouragement, Wigan, Sunderland, Stoke and Reading fill the bottom 4 places with us in 14th. Over the last four games we are on a par with Everton.
                      22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

seem to recall at this time last season Blackburn had a little run and went 6points ahead of us.......

Comment

Yes we need to pick up the points obviously but we need to pray that we gain ground on Sunderland, Southampton and Villa every week. We could pick up 3 but if the other 3 do then we're in the same position. Didn't realise Wigan had 2 games in hand, they could potentially have 30 points. It's gonna be tough, but it's possible.

Comment

You watch Sunderland will be the turnips today and i think that will be that. I think now after yesterday Harry's 37 points (which we might achieve) won't be enough to keep us up, and i think Harry thinks the same after his press conf. He knows what a b*lls up not getting at least a point yesterday was, like we all do

Comment

Working...
                            X