No announcement yet.

4 Players...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The players were just as gutted as us, they probably didn't feel like celebrating with us fans. Celebrating what, Losing a game we had in the bag in the first half. Everyone will move on ready for the next game.

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
      did the bloke that cuts the oranges up at half time come over
      Yea I already mentioned him in my OP - him, Hill, Jenas & Mbia.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
        The players were just as gutted as us, they probably didn't feel like celebrating with us fans. Celebrating what, Losing a game we had in the bag in the first half. Everyone will move on ready for the next game.
        Who said anything about celebrating?
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Who said anything about celebrating?
          Exactly, I was there and had already started leaving with three minutes left with a load of others. None of us felt like clapping anyone off the pitch, so I would say the players felt the same way as us, except the four players mentioned and fair play to them.

Comment

Was a mad game, Guzan is some keeper

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
              Was a mad game, Guzan is some keeper
              Yes, he is the man who won it for them yesterday. And to be fair he has produced worldy saves in all his last few games.

Comment

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
                Will be a good asset in the NPC.
                IF QPR go down then yeah he'll be very good. He's also good in the PL too
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Really couldn't give a toss about who clapped you and who didn't.

The result was a real choker and I would of also walked down the tunnel, really are more important things to worry about.
                  True, it was a choker especially given that they could have been 4 up at half time instead of 1-1, but fans who pay a lot of money to watch home and away deserve some recognition.

Comment

Times are getting harder too.
                    I can see a time coming, and not too far away either, when 'away' fans will be as rare as hen's teeth.

Comment

rednapp should have sent them over , we win together and lose together .mackie is loved by the faithful because he cares on and off the pitch

Comment

They should thank the fans no matter what.

Comment

Ok, while we´re at it, Granero didn´t even celebrate our first goal..Imo, it speaks volums about his commitment to the cause...
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Let's spin this a little, if you were a QPR player, would you come over after each game to clap the fans?

I would each and every time, because I know without the fans I wouldn't have the job I love doing and to say "Thank you". It also brings fans and players together, unite closer then anything else. It's also free and only going to take another 30 seconds on the pitch.

You can't say anything bad about our away support, our fans are fantastic and loud.

If I was Tony, I'd have it in the players contract that they, must go and acknowledge the supporters after every game.

Comment

If you ask me, as a potential QPR player:=): I would have been devasted after Saturday´s loss, and to be perfectly honest I don´t know, if I could have managed to stay on the pitch more than 94 minutes on that very special day. But yes as you suggest, in an ideal world I should have coped with the dissapointment of course. In that respect,When having sorted myself out, I think I would have walked onto the pitch again and acknowledged the fans commitment.
                              And of yes; It should have been in the players contract to appreciate the support. Hazard a guess, That´s not far from the way I think TF will do it in the future. I think someone should suggest that at the first regular meeting between the club and the supporters..

A bit off topic, it would have been interesting to know how highly QPR are rated as away supporters. I should believe they are amongst the best in the (your) country.
                              Last edited by Shania; 19-03-2013, 12:40 PM.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                                Any fan that went will agree, the watching on a stream at home lot will try n take a different stance of course.
                                Have to disagree; as a fan who has no choice other than to sit home & watch on TV/feed; watching Mbia give his shirt away to a fan at the end of a game gives me goosebumps. Win, lose or draw, they should aknowledge the commitment our fans have made to get to the game & stay to the end.

I also agree with 72
                                rednapp should have sent them over , we win together and lose together .mackie is loved by the faithful because he cares on and off the pitch
                                Also, the person who mentioned that he should receive an applause at the theatre; if you come to my theatre, you will always find me exit greeting the punters who paid to watch the movie, whether the movie was good or c r a p.
                                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                                Work Best When Open...
                                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                                X