Sheffield Utd v Brentford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheffield Utd v Brentford

Mate of mine at work who follows Brentford says that the club are laying on free coaches for their game at Sheffield Utd next week and they have sold about 3000 tickets so far

Seems they do one of these free trios every year to reward their away support and it shows that despite all our millions we still have a lot to learn

Classy gesture

Comment

Lovely gesture, although if I was a bees fan, I still wouldn't go even if they threw in a free ticket!
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Lovely gesture, although if I was a bees fan, I still wouldn't go even if they threw in a free ticket!
        Well if you was a bees fan im sure you would as surely you would feel a bit differently about them

Comment

why not?
          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
            why not?
            Dreadful football and basically played at that up and under level. Ok semi pro but very little difference. Even the championship would be hard enough to take mate but league 1 is just pointless. Watched us play at that level on a tues nite in the pis sing rain and I wouldn't go back to it.

Comment

Dreadful football and basically played at that up and under level. Ok semi pro but very little difference. Even the championship would be hard enough to take mate but league 1 is just pointless. Watched us play at that level on a tues nite in the pis sing rain and I wouldn't go back to it.
              first games i saw were in the old 3rd div
              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Dont think any of the players in that league are semi pro and to be fair they looked a decent side who played it on the floor when I watched their two games against Chelsea on the telly

Comment

Seen Brentford live a couple of times this season, they played some decent stuff.

Comment

Tbf though Isle most sides at a lower level raise there games against premier league opposition, you just have to look at oldham v everton for that. In the long run though, the football is dreadful.

Appreciate we've had to battle our way up the divisions and I have been there and done it. My family thought I was nuts watching us play grimsby and I agree with them. Not going back to those days, and if it was to happen I'd have to find a new sport/interest.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                      Mate of mine at work who follows Brentford says that the club are laying on free coaches for their game at Sheffield Utd next week and they have sold about 3000 tickets so far

Seems they do one of these free trios every year to reward their away support and it shows that despite all our millions we still have a lot to learn
                      fair play, that's a cracking away following
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Tbf though Isle most sides at a lower level raise there games against premier league opposition, you just have to look at oldham v everton for that. In the long run though, the football is dreadful.

Appreciate we've had to battle our way up the divisions and I have been there and done it. My family thought I was nuts watching us play grimsby and I agree with them. Not going back to those days, and if it was to happen I'd have to find a new sport/interest.
                        Never one for digging out fellow fans but......
                        You may as well be a Johnny Come Lately Korean!!!
                        Some of my fondest memories are of the Rs at that level and to really appreciate the good times you need the bad
                        I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
                          Never one for digging out fellow fans but......
                          You may as well be a Johnny Come Lately Korean!!!
                          Some of my fondest memories are of the Rs at that level and to really appreciate the good times you need the bad
                          I have been through the mill with QPR so could never fit that bracket. I just wouldn't waste the rest of my life watching league 1 football again and I wouldn't support someone else, so like I said i'd find a new hobbie!

Comment

I loved it in the old Div 2 with players like ****tu . Loved our blood and guts football was bred on that stuff not tippy tappy like Swansea were under Rodgers. Prefer them much more under Laudrup though.

Comment

I have been through the mill with QPR so could never fit that bracket. I just wouldn't waste the rest of my life watching league 1 football again and I wouldn't support someone else, so like I said i'd find a new hobbie!
                              You say that now but in reality I doubt it would happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X