Charity collectors at QPR getting on my nerves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charity collectors at QPR getting on my nerves

now im all for charity I have a couple i give too but these people on matchdays are in your face pestering you the minute you get off the train , walk down south africa road and even in the pubs.

anyone else had enough of them on matchdays?

There was a bloke a few games back in the BQ with a European Cup letting people have pictures taken with it for some kids charity. Christ, I've never seen a bloke sweating so much. Looked like he was about to croak. Seemed alright to be honest, and never really seen any being a pain, but maybe I just never encounter them like you do?

Comment

tip re 'charradees'.....go and investigate what most charradee 'managing directors' earn then see if you still want to donate!!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Stopped at the drive-thru McDonalds just by the 316 on the way up Saturday.

Girl there asking every car if they would like to donate £1 to charity.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

did she have big ample breasts brights????

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            did she have big ample breasts brights????
            She was very attractive Facto. Supoose she brought in more donations than a Bella Emberg lookalike.

Comment

Got hold of a bird that worked there once. Not on shift, mind.

EDIT: $hit. I sound abit like Facto here :pleasantsuprise:
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

She was very attractive Facto. Supoose she brought in more donations than a Bella Emberg lookalike.
                take it she got the quid then old bean

Comment

they are always rattling tins at the clottage as they are collecting to raise enough for six more bishop statues to go with the other kiddie fiddler one they so love!

Comment

i give 25% of my wages to the Somalian refugee and re -housing charity
                    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                      i give 25% of my wages to the Somalian refugee and re -housing charity
                      you work for lbhf then old bean

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        Got hold of a bird that worked there once. Not on shift, mind.
                        Admit it mate, you were thinking of discounted burgers when you bagged her....

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                          Admit it mate, you were thinking of discounted burgers when you bagged her....
                          Of course. I do my nuts every month paying full price for my 5 chicken selects meals. Will happily cop hold of a slightly over weight & acne suffering college student for a hefty discount.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                          X