For those that like a beer before home games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those that like a beer before home games

I have not seen this publicised but went to the Bull in Westfield for a drink before the game yesterday and if your a season ticket holder your first pint is free (selected range) on matchdays.

Thought some of you might be interested to know that, decent enough boozer, easy to the ground and a free pint cant be a bad thing (Always some eye candy too)

Happy days. Do you need waders to go for an eyelash just like the white horse?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
      Happy days. Do you need waders to go for an eyelash just like the white horse?
      no mate little bit more classy then the White Horse and the only waders are sported by the female shoppers

I was surprsied when I cottoned on yesterday. I saw some guy hand over his season ticket and asked why have they taken that and he said for my free pint. Asked the bar staff what the deal was and they confirmed first pint is free with your season ticket. Therefore me and me mates got our season tickets out.

Comment

My pal told me about this yesterday. How the **** have they kept that quiet for this long? I pass the gaff every game en route to the bq. Bl00dy he'll that's a fair few pints I've missed out on.

I might sue them for bad advertising.

Comment

my mates got asked to leave at the start of the season for wearing colours so if its true thats a change of attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by toptop View Post
            my mates got asked to leave at the start of the season for wearing colours so if its true thats a change of attitude.
            Probably realised that in this day, and age, boozers turning away paying customers, because of a mis-placed dress code, deserve to go out of business.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              I have not seen this publicised but went to the Bull in Westfield for a drink before the game yesterday and if your a season ticket holder your first pint is free (selected range) on matchdays.

Thought some of you might be interested to know that, decent enough boozer, easy to the ground and a free pint cant be a bad thing (Always some eye candy too)
              Where exactly is it? Need a pint
              Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
                Where exactly is it? Need a pint
                Its in the westfield opposite the shops, walk up from shepards bush station and follow the shoppers its directly opposite the overground and to the left of the tube. Some top bints about all doing a bit of retail therapy, but all so far up there own arrises that its untrue.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                  Probably realised that in this day, and age, boozers turning away paying customers, because of a mis-placed dress code, deserve to go out of business.
                  To be honest its not a bad pub with lots of eye candy around also, it was becoming part of our ritual before the game until they decided our money was not good enough. Might just go in have the freebie then fu ck off

Comment

My mate was turfed previously for colours but was after Leeds at home last game of season and think that was on police advice. Dont think there is a problem now as there was loads of blue and white scarves and shirts on show plus a few Sunderland in tops having a quiet drink

Some top bints about all doing a bit of retail therapy, but all so far up there own arrises that its untrue.
                    Must admit to plotting up on the outside smoking balcony (although a non smoker) in the Bull during last summer and having a right old perv up with a beer as those below walk by unawares

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      My mate was turfed previously for colours but was after Leeds at home last game of season and think that was on police advice. Dont think there is a problem now as there was loads of blue and white scarves and shirts on show plus a few Sunderland in tops having a quiet drink

Must admit to plotting up on the outside smoking balcony (although a non smoker) in the Bull during last summer and having a right old perv up with a beer as those below walk by unawares

Top notch perving!! eyes like an action man on christmas morning!!

Comment

Reading this while taking the wife out for mothers day.

Without doubt the best thread EVER, feeling quite emotional, bye

Comment

Addendum, before any bright spark says anything my Mrs isn't my mother, I'm from west London not norwich. Child is with us.

Comment

Working...
                          X