Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Park: " I know how important it is to get 3 points v Villa"

들뜨지 않았다. 담담했다.

Not over-excited, but rather he looked calm.

such an attitude from the South Korean International Park who plays for QPR.

the game he played against Sunderland was his 150th Premiership match in his full career in England.

Park says " I don't particularly feel over-excited about continuous wins in recent two games. The only goal is to beat whoever we are up against and to stay up."

"The positives are that first, we've gained confidence and second, we've come back as a TEAM "

"Still we need 4 more points to be as equal as Aston Villa's, so I know the significance of the next 9 games"

" I believe we can stay, and its not only me who shows strong faith but so do my teammates."

The Korean also delivered a good news for the Korean QPR fans.

" Yun is doing really well, all the coaching staffs are very very impressed by his skills, moves and physical conditions from all of his training sessions so far. He is now in the process of understanding our players' style and trying to communicate well with them."

" You will be seeing him in this season very soon. "
    Last edited by bonheurjh; 10-03-2013, 08:02 AM.

He played very very well yesterday

Comment

Lets hope Park is hitting form at the right time

Comment

I thought Park had a good game yesterday worked very hard trying to close people down still lacking a bit of fitness maybe?

Comment

I knew he wasn´t past it. Well done to Park.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Ji-Sung Park has played well these last two games.
            On the strength of that observation, I hope he plays against Villa next week.

Comment

noticed a few Koreans unable to get tickets yesterday, pleased for him, played well, bonus for us with Hoilett and Boswinga doing the business
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                noticed a few Koreans unable to get tickets yesterday, pleased for him, played well, bonus for us with Hoilett and Boswinga doing the business
                why don't you help them out xD

Comment

good for Park to turn it round
                  "never underestimate the power of the quite man"

Comment

He's been much better playing in the new system of 4-2-4 (in possession), 4-4-2 (out of possession).

Comment

He's been great and played as we thouhgt he would following his Utd days. Calm, composed and comfortable oin the ball. Used it well and kept every move ticking over with quick and productive distribution. Fair play to him .

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                        He's been great and played as we thouhgt he would following his Utd days. Calm, composed and comfortable oin the ball. Used it well and kept every move ticking over with quick and productive distribution. Fair play to him .
                        In addition to that I think one of his best attributes is his stamina (which he's now proved he still has e.g. right up to the 96th minute at Saints) and his constant pressurising of opponents.

Comment

Working...
                        X