Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Sons first game 2moro
Collapse
X
-
-
Glad you didn't take my advice to go to Cadbury World
See ya n Declan @ Villa
"Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
For us that would mean around 29k."
QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pmComment
-
"Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
For us that would mean around 29k."
QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pmComment
-
I have been in the lower loft a few times with the oldest (just 9 now but taken him for cpl years) and it is good, I would rather it was in another area though. My youngest is 3 in May and I have thought about taking him at some point, but just think he is too young even though he seems to love football...so interested in your experience really.....I am worried he will love it for 5 minues and then scream until he can leave!Comment
Comment