Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Last warning

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • terry ball
    Platinum Seat
    • Oct 2009
    • 2397

    #61
    Originally posted by WeAreQPR12
    Wind up, right Terry?
    No mate, genuine

    Comment

    • QPRWEBBIE
      Silver Seat
      • Mar 2011
      • 3172

      #62
      Originally posted by Harshy
      Like I already said several days ago, Remy should not start tomorrow because he isn't fully fit yet and will probably get injured again and that will cost us our place in the Premier League. I got shot down for that by so many arrogant fans who are incapable of thinking strategically, but I'd hate to be proven right tomorrow, as I usually am. I hope Harry is smart enough to read QPR messageboards from time to time and take into account the opinions voiced by concerned fans who dare think strategically, unlike the clueless tactical majority on here who can't see the wood for the trees.
      Team for tomorrow.
      Green
      Onuho Samba
      Bos Haim hill Fabio
      Park. Derry Granero
      Mackie

      That should be good enough,no flair just keep tight as its not a must win game !

      Comment

      • Ginger Ninja
        W12 Seat
        • Jan 2010
        • 17458

        #63
        Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE
        Team for tomorrow.
        Green
        Onuho Samba
        Bos Haim hill Fabio
        Park. Derry Granero
        Mackie

        That should be good enough,no flair just keep tight as its not a must win game !
        Six defenders?? Didnt paul hart get booed for that?
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

        Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

        Summer Transfers 2019

        IN


        OUT

        Comment

        • QPRWEBBIE
          Silver Seat
          • Mar 2011
          • 3172

          #64
          Well if we are not going to go with Remy up front we might as well defend and take a point,I'm going back 4 with 2 sweepers,I think Harshy will be happy with that !!

          Comment

          • WeAreQPR12
            C Club
            • Mar 2009
            • 23560

            #65
            Originally posted by terry ball
            No mate, genuine
            Disappointed Tel.

            The bloke is very OTT and posts too much.

            I have clocked up my posts over a 15 year period, he has clocked over 1000 in 2 days.

            Always thought of you as a decent poster. V block is on a complete wind up and that's fine because we have decent banter between ourselves but I thought we had mutual respect.

            Think i'll be removing you from my Buddha tribe, no offence.
            I played sunday league football today.

            Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

            I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

            We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

            Comment

            • Rebel R's
              King of Pessimism
              • Mar 2009
              • 12266

              #66
              Originally posted by dpmd
              Thread of the year...
              NO,the we will beat Sunderland 4-0 thread is even better

              Comment

              • MattyRangers
                Slimmer of The Year
                • Jun 2011
                • 24914

                #67
                Originally posted by WeAreQPR12
                Disappointed Tel.

                The bloke is very OTT and posts too much.

                I have clocked up my posts over a 15 year period, he has clocked over 1000 in 2 days.

                Always thought of you as a decent poster. V block is on a complete wind up and that's fine because we have decent banter between ourselves but I thought we had mutual respect.

                Think i'll be removing you from my Buddha tribe, no offence.
                Am I in your Buddha tribe?
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

                Comment

                • Kirill
                  W12 Seat
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 19359

                  #68
                  Originally posted by MattyRangers
                  Am I in your Buddha tribe?
                  You should be, considering that all the Buddha statues are made in your image
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

                  http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

                  How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

                  Comment

                  • jfish
                    Silver Seat
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 3948

                    #69
                    Originally posted by MattyRangers
                    Am I in your Buddha tribe?
                    And me?, if so what's our tribe called?

                    Comment

                    • MattyRangers
                      Slimmer of The Year
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 24914

                      #70
                      Originally posted by Kirill
                      You should be, considering that all the Buddha statues are made in your image
                      I wish they were. I can't cross my legs.:strive:
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

                      Comment

                      • QPRWEBBIE
                        Silver Seat
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 3172

                        #71
                        Originally posted by Kirill
                        You should be, considering that all the Buddha statues are made in your image
                        Very shocked that a senior member of WATRB would play with Matty's emotions with regards to his physic. He tried so hard to achieve Slimmer of the year and this could really effect him and he could go off the rails again !!!

                        Comment

                        • MattyRangers
                          Slimmer of The Year
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 24914

                          #72
                          Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE
                          Very shocked that a senior member of WATRB would play with Matty's emotions with regards to his physic. He tried so hard to achieve Slimmer of the year and this could really effect him and he could go off the rails again !!!
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

                          Comment

                          • maccatwo
                            Silver Seat
                            • Feb 2010
                            • 2404

                            #73
                            Originally posted by Harshy
                            I was there when we played Partizan Belgrade, how many of you children even know what I am talking about. Sad to see how you all attack someone with a different opinion, like a pack of wolves.
                            So was I there so what. If you say something then not explain yourself like were you live for time zone then don't expect people to be fair to you.I think Harry does know what he doing who would you have in charge Hughes?

                            Comment

                            • terry ball
                              Platinum Seat
                              • Oct 2009
                              • 2397

                              #74
                              Originally posted by WeAreQPR12
                              Disappointed Tel.

                              The bloke is very OTT and posts too much.

                              I have clocked up my posts over a 15 year period, he has clocked over 1000 in 2 days.

                              Always thought of you as a decent poster. V block is on a complete wind up and that's fine because we have decent banter between ourselves but I thought we had mutual respect.

                              Think i'll be removing you from my Buddha tribe, no offence.
                              You both spout nonsense. You haven't always thought of me as a decent poster, before my break away you used to barrack me. There is no mutual respect so jog on

                              Comment

                              • jmelanie
                                Gold Seat
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 7525

                                #75
                                If he posted this at 9:10 am yesterday which is what he says, and he thinks it is already Friday then he must be in a place which is 15 hours ahead of London. Sorry but I do not know anywhere which is in this time zone. The furthest I think is Samoa and Naku'alofa (wherever that is) and they are 13 hours ahead of London which would make it 10:10 pm.

                                Comment

                                Working...