Last warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last warning

Like I already said several days ago, Remy should not start tomorrow because he isn't fully fit yet and will probably get injured again and that will cost us our place in the Premier League. I got shot down for that by so many arrogant fans who are incapable of thinking strategically, but I'd hate to be proven right tomorrow, as I usually am. I hope Harry is smart enough to read QPR messageboards from time to time and take into account the opinions voiced by concerned fans who dare think strategically, unlike the clueless tactical majority on here who can't see the wood for the trees.

We're not playing tomorrow, unless we've strategically moved the game to Friday without informing Sunderland.

Comment

Cool story marshy
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Why are you warning us fans, this isnt football manager, we cant actually change the lineup!

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
          Why are you warning us fans, this isnt football manager, we cant actually change the lineup!

what a muppet

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
            We're not playing tomorrow, unless we've strategically moved the game to Friday without informing Sunderland.
            Duh smart guy, because it is already Friday in my time zone. So I'm clearly way ahead of you people, in more than one respect, so you should listen and learn. The clock is ticking. Remy on the bench, thanks Harry.

Comment

Look, he's got a name like Marshy's and is posing a controversial view!!!

Comedy genius.

Comment

Originally posted by Harshy View Post
                Duh smart guy, because it is already Friday in my time zone. So I'm clearly way ahead of you people, in more than one respect, so you should listen and learn. The clock is ticking. Remy on the bench, thanks Harry.
                timezone? where you live ? LaLa land?

Comment

I would rather have a half fit Remy than a full fit Mackie up front.

Remy has scored two GOOD away goals. For a team like us, thats a great return.

Thanks for the advice, 'Harshy' but I think we will pass. However I will explain to Harry myself that your view was something we should consider.........................

Comment

Thread of the year...

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                      timezone? where you live ? LaLa land?
                      Your knowledge of geography is awe-inspiring. Shall I bother explaining the concept of time zones to you? Nah, lost cause. Jog on.

Comment

Originally posted by Harshy View Post
                        Your knowledge of geography is awe-inspiring. Shall I bother explaining the concept of time zones to you? Nah, lost cause. Jog on.
                        Might as well mate cos you know **** all about football maybe your geography is better :-)

Comment

Harshy stop preaching to us about your views, there is nothing we or you can do...

So please, **** Off!

Comment

Who is this gimp

Comment

Hahah, even if it is Friday where you are, the game is still going to be over 50 hours away so wherever you are it can't be tomorrow.

But can you check the Euromillions numbers for me before i buy my ticket

Comment

Working...
                              X