Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Last warning

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • QprSinceBirth
    Silver Seat
    • Jan 2012
    • 2566

    #16

    Comment

    • qpr4life
      Gold Seat
      • Apr 2009
      • 5044

      #17
      Originally posted by QprSinceBirth
      HAHAHA - Good use of Meme

      Comment

      • Bluehoop
        Gold Seat
        • Mar 2009
        • 9258

        #18
        Gentlemen - there's a lot of PM's to be written here so rather than go mad, I'm just going to politely remind you all that you don't have to agree with fellow posters off the wall views - and yes there does appear to be a hint of paradoy account about this poster - but when responding please be intelligent, think for yourselves and don't resort to personal insults.
        Thank you all in advance for saving me from having to start writing PM's
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

        Comment

        • Norths
          CCG
          • Jan 2011
          • 13067

          #19
          Originally posted by Bluehoop
          but when responding please be intelligent, think for yourselves and don't resort to personal insults.
          That goes without saying, unless you're of the same opinion as Geng

          Nothing too serious insult wise, just a few pot shots at someone who is clearly attempting a wind up but is not very good at it

          Comment

          • Bluehoop
            Gold Seat
            • Mar 2009
            • 9258

            #20
            Originally posted by NortholtRanger
            That goes without saying, unless you're of the same opinion as Geng

            Nothing too serious insult wise, just a few pot shots at someone who is clearly attempting a wind up but is not very good at it
            It was my own attempt at humour Northolt - given that I don't hold too many opinions similar to him but respect his right to an opinion
            As we all know, some people are more sensitive than others so what we see as nothing too serious others might find to be deemed to be bullying :strive:

            Just play nice
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

            Comment

            • Norths
              CCG
              • Jan 2011
              • 13067

              #21
              Originally posted by Bluehoop
              It was my own attempt at humour Northolt - given that I don't hold too many opinions similar to him but respect his right to an opinion
              As we all know, some people are more sensitive than others so what we see as nothing too serious others might find to be deemed to be bullying :strive:

              Just play nice
              Too true, dont wanna be accused of being a big bad bully again

              Comment

              • DeepcutHoop
                Gold Seat
                • Dec 2009
                • 6965

                #22
                Originally posted by Bluehoop
                Gentlemen - there's a lot of PM's to be written here so rather than go mad, I'm just going to politely remind you all that you don't have to agree with fellow posters off the wall views - and yes there does appear to be a hint of paradoy account about this poster - but when responding please be intelligent, think for yourselves and don't resort to personal insults.
                Thank you all in advance for saving me from having to start writing PM's
                A hint?

                Comment

                • qpr4life
                  Gold Seat
                  • Apr 2009
                  • 5044

                  #23

                  Comment

                  • andythefish
                    Silver Seat
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 1228

                    #24
                    The Op is a flaccid appendage, laters!
                    I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

                    Comment

                    • CroydonCaptainJack
                      Gold Seat
                      • Jan 2011
                      • 6141

                      #25
                      Beam me up Marshy/Harshy

                      Comment

                      • Harshy

                        #26
                        Originally posted by essex
                        But can you check the Euromillions numbers for me before i buy my ticket
                        I have done so: if you buy a ticket, you will lose, as usual. Hardly surprising as you are from Essex, just accept your sad lot in life.

                        Comment

                        • Geng
                          Silver Seat
                          • Jul 2009
                          • 1449

                          #27
                          Originally posted by NortholtRanger
                          That goes without saying, unless you're of the same opinion as Geng

                          Nothing too serious insult wise, just a few pot shots at someone who is clearly attempting a wind up but is not very good at it
                          I reckon when a bloke on here to wind people up has a 19 page 'should I be banned' thread, he is pretty good at winding people up

                          Comment

                          • Harshy

                            #28
                            Yeah, mock me now, but Saturday will show I was right because I'm afraid Harry is as clueless as most of our fickle fans. And then I will expect an apology.

                            Comment

                            • Norths
                              CCG
                              • Jan 2011
                              • 13067

                              #29
                              Originally posted by Geng
                              I reckon when a bloke on here to wind people up has a 19 page 'should I be banned' thread, he is pretty good at winding people up
                              Meant Harshy.

                              Comment

                              • Harshy

                                #30
                                I was there when we played Partizan Belgrade, how many of you children even know what I am talking about. Sad to see how you all attack someone with a different opinion, like a pack of wolves.

                                Comment

                                Working...