Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imperial College buying/developing more land in White City

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/educat...cle3706368.ece

article in todays Times,in short,they have plans to build new campus on land in White City..all it says is they already own land near to the current site on the old BBC Woodlands plot,which they have already build student accomodation on..could this be the end of any hope of us building a new stadium in White City

That'll be great marketing for TF. He'll lower student prices to get them into loftus road. Not lowering student prices for a student qpr fan like me who cant afford it
    i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

I've already given up hope of us staying in white city.got a feeling were gonna end up in park royal,either at old oak common or somewhere further in the estate...although I'm not sure how our west london fanbase will take to that?!

Comment

we should go to Upton park,they dont want it as not good enuff for them lol
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

So now white city is pretty much out the question,where does everyone want to see us or think we will end up??

Comment

uxbridge
            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Somewhere in the far east!....Asia not London

Comment

Maybe we'll host games on one of TF's planes... 1 a side......seats ripped out.....jumpers as goal posts....sorry, beverage trolleys as goal posts.....co-pilot makes the announcements 'QUUUUUEEEEEENNS PAAAAAARK RAAAAAAANGERS!!!' Hostesses are nursing ankle injuries with gin and ice in little plastic cups.......Managers hunched over in seperate toilets with ear pieces barking orders at their player "Shoot....drive forwards....watch the roof!" ....Ref taped to a pulley that runs up and down the outside of the plane having to peer through the little round windows...if he gets a decision wrong he would suggest he had an obscured view as he was between windows.......post match manager interviews would be held at customs upon arrival.

Comment

Scrubs?
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

i thought westfields out bid us for unigate..for westfields pt2!!
                    i'm sure imperial college are ousting east london families from land they own to develop over there too!
                    how much land do one college need?
                    why can't they let us have our pick and they take loftus road....as a chunk of bare land, it'd be a big site.
                    ALL HAPPY.

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                      i'm sure imperial college are ousting east london families from land they own to develop over there too!
                      why can't they let us have our pick and they take loftus road....as a chunk of bare land, it'd be a big site.
                      ALL HAPPY.
                      They also own the Science Museum and Natural History Museum and the government pay them rent for these buildings !!

Comment

Maybe it's a cover story, Tony is getting the college to buy the land on his behalf, so he doesn't get ripped off!
                        I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

I still think we will end up in ealing.

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                            I still think we will end up in ealing.
                            Where in Ealing?

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                              ALL HAPPY.
                              the Westfield extension is the other side if the Tube line,Ariel Way and Silver Road

Comment

Working...
                              X