Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool away

Trying to get the asylum crew in place for the last game of the season

has anyone booked a hotel? or know a hotel they recommend to stay in?

Lord Nelson next to Lime Street Station is good, cheap but spacious and tidy and they seem to have 42-inch flatscreen TV in every room, stayed there a couple of times last year, no complaints. They got a newspaper clipping in the reception area about Paris Hilton staying there once
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Why did you stay there a few times???

Comment

BTW already sold out!

Comment

Originally posted by Shrine View Post
          Why did you stay there a few times???
          City exploring, also been to Manchester and Edinburgh among other places . Thought about going to Liverpool again for this match but have decided against it, too nervous as it is. Will instead try to get as far away as possible
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
            Lord Nelson next to Lime Street Station is good, cheap but spacious and tidy and they seem to have 42-inch flatscreen TV in every room, stayed there a couple of times last year, no complaints. They got a newspaper clipping in the reception area about Paris Hilton staying there once
            The Hilton in Liverpool must be a hell of a dive then...

Comment

I have been told that nearly all hotels in Liverpool are sold out so there are quite a few of us staying in Wigan

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                i told them we didn't want any publicity

Comment

We will lose this one. And I hate Liverpool. Don't think I can take being at Anfield of all places the day we get relegated.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
                    We will lose this one. And I hate Liverpool. Don't think I can take being at Anfield of all places the day we get relegated.
                    Don't go then, stay home and watch Gillette Soccer Saturday. No great loss.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Matty you coming?

Comment

Originally posted by Shrine View Post
                        Matty you coming?
                        Of course mate. Looking at hotels this morning, plenty are already booked up!
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
                          I used to hate Liverpool, but this season they have played some nice football. Don't think we get relegated that day, and Liverpool is a lovely place to celebrate, for us olders anyway. Not going then, but will be in Everton match.

Comment

Really stupid question, but I'm presuming the allocation of tickets will sell out before they filter down to the non-members.....

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              Of course mate. Looking at hotels this morning, plenty are already booked up!
                              Please give me a shout if you find any half decent will be definitely going to this one. Another survival party arp nawff

Comment

Working...
                              X