No announcement yet.

Villa tickets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not wrong,he's always up to monkey.hope he ain't dug to deep,send him my best loan
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Will do van.
      "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
      London Pride is a flower that's free.
      London Pride means our own dear town to us,
      And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
        Mr t,do you know of any good pubs around that way.
        No, hoping someone else was going to post up. I'm in Birmingham about 10:30 so will head to away pub wherever it is. I managed to get to the emirates this season and that's it, I still think France 98 was a recent tour

Comment

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFc_I8LXKak

Comment

That was 17 year ago t block ,unreal.remember shed 7 song I met her Friday she ****ed up my weekend.were getting to brum early .sit in the cafe until the pubs open.what's the midday game that day
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Birmingham Trocadero is good for a beer. 2 mins walk from New St, Sky & ESPN there too.

Comment

Early game is Everton v Man City by the way

Comment

Yes cafe and pub was our plan to watch the city game then off to some match and then back to pub to watch i think man utd/ reading the 5:30 game.

Nothing better than growing up getting married and having children and acting responsibly and not wasting your Saturday's :sorry:
                  Last edited by TBLOCKRANGER; 07-03-2013, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TW7R View Post
                    Birmingham Trocadero is good for a beer. 2 mins walk from New St, Sky & ESPN there too.
                    Cheers TW the ESPN and proximity to station is invaluable info,

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                      Cheers TW the ESPN and proximity to station is invaluable info,
                      No worries pal. See you in there. Our trains in at just after half 11, so will be there from then.

Comment

Anyone know if they do beer in the away end this season? They didn't last year...

Comment

Me plus 2 setting off about 9 to be there about 11 straight into whatever pub the Rangers are in.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            Me plus 2 setting off about 9 to be there
                            about 11 straight into whatever pub the Rangers are in.
                            Me on my own :-{

Train from Manky-Chester hoping to get in around the same time as the 11-05 from Euston arrives,
                            Last edited by NW_Hoopz; 07-03-2013, 08:18 PM.
                            "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                            For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

There's 10 of us coming up and staying the night for me pals bday.

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                                Me on my own :-{

Train from Manky-Chester hoping to get in around the same time as the 11-05 from Euston arrives,
                                Drop us a message when you're en route mate might be able grab a beer before the game
                                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X