Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much is Taarabt realistically worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much is Taarabt realistically worth?

Not wanting to start a huge debate as this has been done to death before, so just a figure will do.

But what do we think we could ask for him?

Apparently spurs get 40% of the profit we make on him, so surely it needs to be a hefty amount to make it worth it.

Some old goat i know thinks he is only worth 3 million.....

mmmmm thats a hard one, id say 7-9 million maybe!
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Bale is touted at 40m. I'd guess Adel would fetch 6 or 7m

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
        Bale is touted at 40m. I'd guess Adel would fetch 6 or 7m
        About right.

Comment

By the end of the season will go for 12-14m

Comment

£6-7m

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
              By the end of the season will go for 12-14m
              No chance lol

Comment

If you compare to what others have gone for and going by them he should be around the 15m mark.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                  If you compare to what others have gone for and going by them he should be around the 15m mark.
                  Based on his performances two seasons ago maybe, we missed the boat on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                    No chance lol
                    When he has a few games like he did against West Ham they will be fighting over him

We will be begging for him to stay by then

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
                      When he has a few games like he did against West Ham they will be fighting over him

We will be begging for him to stay by then
                      Too inconsistent, one or two top performances amongst 8-10 sh1te ones.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                        Too inconsistent, one or two top performances amongst 8-10 sh1te ones.
                        We rely on him too much, in a decent team others would be creating chances not leaving it just down to him. He tries to play the killer pass all the time for us. If he didn't then his bad games when these passes don't pay off will turn in to good games.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                          We rely on him too much, in a decent team others would be creating chances not leaving it just down to him. He tries to play the killer pass all the time for us. If he didn't then his bad games when these passes don't pay off will turn in to good games.
                          You make some valid points but there are negatives about Taarabts game that dont involve having better players around him, such as not knowing when to pass and his awful shooting ability under pressure at the top level.

Comment

In reality i'd say no more than £8m, however, as said by others, if someone desperately wanted him, we could play they "we're f$%king rich and have no need to sell" card to push the price up.... i mean Wolves got a combined £25ish m for Fletcher and Jarvis ffs.
                            Last edited by Del; 27-02-2013, 04:33 PM.

Comment

£8m
                              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                              X