Tale of two Clubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    OOOH we ain't done too bad............looks like you'll get what you wanted this year waz and can watch us go down and sit there being all smug behind your pc...****
    Not I Dave, I'd rather Villa took your place, but its always you who doubts my sincerity isn't it?

Please don't judge me by YOUR low standards............thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
      Swansea 1 up

Cardiff beat Wolves

What have we done to deserve this
      No Welsh club should either be the English leagues, or at Wembley getting their dirty paws on an English trophy.
      How on earth was this madness allowed in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
        No Welsh club should either be the English leagues, or at Wembley getting their dirty paws on an English trophy.
        How on earth was this madness allowed in the first place?
        Watching match now and Swansea really are boring to watch.

On the bright side apparently UEFA have already made clear that if Swansea win the final and get into Europe as Englands representatives they will be expected on european nights to sport the St George flag on programmes and at the stadium etc that will upset a few in the valleys I hope that the FA dont bottle it (like they do for anthems at Wembley) and say they dont have too
        Last edited by West Acton; 24-02-2013, 05:57 PM.

Comment

10/11 season, QPR win the league, Swansea go up via play-offs
          12/13 season, QPR go down finishing rock bottom, Swansea finish top half, win the Carling Cup and go into the Europa League

They've built slowly on what they had when promoted, they had a structure at their club, good style of football. Even when Rodgers went they brought in a similar style manager who now plays even better football without dismantling the squad too much.

Us on the other hand have fielded over 40 players, had 3 managers and have dismantled the whole team, there's no structure, no success.

Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 24-02-2013, 05:57 PM.
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Wathcing match now and Swansea really are boring to watch.

On the bright side apparently UEFA have already made clear that if Swansea win the final and get into Europe as Englands representatives they will be expected on european nights to sport the St George flag on programmes and at the stadium etc that will upset a few in the valleys I hope that the FA dont bottle it (like they do for anthems at Wembley) and say they dont have too
            Oh, yessssss!
            A small consolation, but one I will take great delight in. The English flag emblazoned on their sh!tty programme for European games, luvvveerrrrrllllyyyy.

Comment

And why, exactly, is the British national anthem not played, when two British teams are playing each other?
              Are the Welsh saying they aren't even British now?
              So ****** angry that those thankless karnts have it so farking easy.

Comment

Can they and cardiff still appeal to the Welsh FA as it has been very quiet on that front recently or are they just making right decisions hence its get less publicity

Comment

Originally posted by Wiz View Post
                  Not I Dave, I'd rather Villa took your place, but its always you who doubts my sincerity isn't it?

Please don't judge me by YOUR low standards............thank you.
                  Why don't you **** off instead of pretending to be all matey on here. This wasn't about your cheating bunch of yellow s**t, yet in you come with "what about us" If that ain't smug i don't know what is.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                    And why, exactly, is the British national anthem not played, when two British teams are playing each other?
                    Are the Welsh saying they aren't even British now?
                    So ****** angry that those thankless karnts have it so farking easy.
                    I must admit ever since our play off with c*ntdiff and the FA withdrew the national anthem that had been played at previous playoff finals, this has really got on my nerves. Wales is unquestionably a part of britain and these teams have opted to play in the English league.It'd be different if we played an english anthem but its the british anthem their anthem too. Disgrace imo

Comment

Shame Warnock never managed to snare Ashley Williams at the start of last season. By all accounts he was interested in coming he would have sorted out our centreback issues

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Shame Warnock never managed to snare Ashley Williams at the start of last season. By all accounts he was interested in coming he would have sorted out our centreback issues
                        Not wrong there.

Comment

They win 5-0 at Wembley, in Europe next season, excellent modern thinking young manager, a striker everyone wants...Shame they didn't have our money or they could be going down with us.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                            They win 5-0 at Wembley, in Europe next season, excellent modern thinking young manager, a striker everyone wants...Shame they didn't have our money or they could be going down with us.
                            Don't forget the fabulous fans they have. Ladies & Gents, every one of them. Deserve all the success they are getting. Even if they mostly look like prime candidates to appear on the next Jeremy Kyle show.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                              Yeah you wait till they get scrapey or schmallenberg virus they won't have a leg to stand on, and if they do they'll be too mad to use them

Comment

we would **** up a free for all trolley dash.we arnt really run well as a club.hearts in the right place though just never works out.we are a small club but with grander ambitions.
                                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                                X