I won't give up yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I won't give up yet

If we lose to Southampton, Reading, Wigan, Villa then we are down.
    This season ain't over yet
    If u have given up, then please don't share it

How about if you have not given up please dont keep on about it? :-)

Comment

Fair play to you for not losing hope, that's all I can say

Comment

I thought we done alright today.up against those manc (unts .too many cleft palates for my liking the dirty northern s l a g s
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
          I thought we done alright today.up against those manc (unts .too many cleft palates for my liking the dirty northern s l a g s
          Though my hope is still alive, we need to beat Villa,Wigan, Southampton n Reading otherwise its all over.
          But, there is still a hope that we could do this so we just have to be positive now.

We may all have disagreements, as we expected so much.
          But no matter what happens we are QPR.
          This is our club and no matter what division we may be in, I love being a Superhoop!!!

Comment

You are one positive dude which I admire but I cannot see it happening as we need 5 or 6 wins on the trot with results going are way. It has not happen yet as we are not good enough.

Comment

The games are there to be won to keep us up but from what I am seeing the team is not up for it

Back to back wins would make the world of difference but dont think this set of players have it in them

Comment

why there is hope then believe ,but i dont think mackie, hill aside that this team are really hurt when they lose

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                  why there is hope then believe ,but i dont think mackie, hill aside that this team are really hurt when they lose
                  Yeah spot on...it doesn't matter to them

Comment

the problem is not the fans - the problem is the players. its pretty obvious that they have now given up.

Comment

I have this nice blue T-shirt that says QPR - Pride of West London - We are Premier League, and I love wearing it in the summertime, I'd hate to stop doing it. So if our team players are reading this and you cannot be arsed to play well simply because you are getting paid for it or for pride or for fear of change if we are relegated, for all the other serious reasons, how about you play well so that I could continue wearing this T-shirt in Estonia and on my travels? Granted, that would be a pretty lame pretext for you, but you are a pretty lame bunch, after all.
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                        How about if you have not given up please dont keep on about it? :-)
                        Ouch. "All this optimism!!"
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                          Ouch. "All this optimism!!"
                          more like straw clutching :-) not down yet but we need a miracle as we cant even score goals let alone win games.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                            If we lose to Southampton, Reading, Wigan, Villa then we are down.
                            This season ain't over yet
                            If u have given up, then please don't share it
                            I've given........Oooops, ignore me......Should have read the entire OP.

Comment

Working...
                            X