Fergie today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fergie today

When asked about previous rumours of an interest in Tarrabt. "Was he playing today, oh yes he was the fat lad who gave the ball away just before our first goal and then when we didn't score from that attack allowed our player to get in front of him to score when it was half cleared. No there is no interest from us we have under 10's who can do step overs in the middle of the pitch that come to nothing."

Stinging assessment of our "superstar"....we may as well hang onto him though with the Championship on the horizon

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
      When asked about previous rumours of an interest in Tarrabt. "Was he playing today, oh yes he was the fat lad who gave the ball away just before our first goal and then when we didn't score from that attack allowed our player to get in front of him to score when it was half cleared. No there is no interest from us we have under 10's who can do step overs in the middle of the pitch that come to nothing."
      Well I must admit Fergie knows what he's talking about ! And every word true Adel was a massive let down along with others
      Gave the ball away first goal let Rafeal run past him and practically done nothing else.

Comment

Fergie actually said that? Quite funny to be honest
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Yeh right. Of course he said it!

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
            Very good, very funny but very true and who would argue with the best spoof manager in the world........... Oh yeah, Ric Roc's crew.

Comment

Oh dear anal mason has to mention me again. INFATUATION.

Actually bordering on bunny boiler. Get out and get a girlfriend Paul & have some sex & stop living on message boards oh you can't anyway your banned

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                Oh dear anal mason has to mention me again. INFATUATION.

Actually bordering on bunny boiler. Get out and get a girlfriend Paul & have some sex & stop living on message boards oh you can't anyway your banned
                He certainly is a strange character our Paul.

Really loves his hard working players that offer nothing wk in wk out.

I hope now he's banned he will get out more, reminds me of Neil the weather man we used to have on years ago, bit of a trainspotter.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

What makes me laugh is that I haven't got involved in a debate about Taarabt in over a year as it just causes to much headache I just let others get on with it yet anal mason feels the need to mention me every time is that not slightly odd? I think he's attracted to me & to be honest it's very sweet but I'm actively having sex with a number of young women at the moment & it's really not my bag.

Comment

Working...
                  X