How today went...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How today went...

Lets not have one of those dramatic OMG we lost nights.

We didnt really think we would get a result today and the next 8 games are the key really.

However whilst I think we played alright there are things that need to be addressed.

Taarabt is too hit and miss and needs to be dropped. He was a liability first half and although he can win us a game, his stupid decisions and bizarre choice in passing costs us more.

Mackie isnt good enough. SWP all day long for me. He isnt amazing but he is a damnsight better than a player who just gets the ball, looks at the ground and runs.

Onuoha needs to play CB for me. Hill switches off too often, did it yet again today and cost us the second goal.

These are merely my opinions on what we should do and although its gonna be difficult we can stay up!!

Have you seen anything in the last 27 games that gives you an indication that we will win the majority of the last few to stay up?

Comment

We played well today, its that simple. We aren't as terrible as everybody else says and had we not have had the injuries we have we wouldnt be sat where we are...

Comment

Originally posted by darrylgarvey View Post
        We played well today, its that simple. We aren't as terrible as everybody else says and had we not have had the injuries we have we wouldnt be sat where we are...
        but we are where we are..so you have seen indication from the last 27 games that we have the ability to get 5 or 6 wins from the games remaining? serious question mate i am not having a pop.

Comment

We did not play well today, it was awful! first 10mins we looked OK, other then that it was truly woeful. Basic things like movement, first touch's of pro footballers, all that stuff that comes naturally we couldn't do.
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Current players just dont have the heart let alone the ability to keep us up.

Comment

It would be great if we didn't keep shooting from 30 yards. No wonder we haven't scored in 5 home games.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                but we are where we are..so you have seen indication from the last 27 games that we have the ability to get 5 or 6 wins from the games remaining? serious question mate i am not having a pop.
                I think Harry said we need 20 points, so makes 7 wins, almost.

Comment

We looked okay because United didn't have to try very hard. One of their easiest wins of the season I would think.

Comment

Forget the games coming up, stick Doughty, Andrade, Shariff, Hewitt, Ehmer and as many other youngsters in the team for experience ready for next season this lot have had a go....they can't do any worse

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      Forget the games coming up, stick Doughty, Andrade, Shariff, Hewitt, Ehmer and as many other youngsters in the team for experience ready for next season this lot have had a go....they can't do any worse
                      Disagree. They could suffer a whack to their fragile confidences if they're battered for the next eleven games.
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                        We looked okay because United didn't have to try very hard. One of their easiest wins of the season I would think.
                        This. There'll be some on this board saying we can win seven games when we have six left.... Man U didnt break sweat today. We were sh1te. As we are every game. Five games without scoring at LR. High point of the game for me was R Block singing 'Rio Ferdinand. Your brother is sh1t'. Wish that could have been kept up all game.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                          Disagree. They could suffer a whack to their fragile confidences if they're battered for the next eleven games.
                          Yeah but they won't be playing against this opposition next season so could be good experience for them

Comment

Atm, the only thing these players have is nerves. To me, itīs like they are afraid of getting the ball. Everyone of them except for Taarabt,Townsend and Granero. Taraabt refuses to give the ball away and Granero obviously struggles to Find an option. This leads me to the fact that Townsend has to try too hard on his own..
                            But, oh well,I sincerely hope the tide will turn when Remy and Hoilett are back in the team.
                            Itīs not over, just yet...I hope
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave
                              Yeah but they won't be playing against this opposition next season so could be good experience for them
                              This is just a daft idea. I doubt any of those players will make a career above league 1. What's the point in letting them get embarrassed in the Premiership? Most of our Championship side will be current squad + new signings. We don't have an academy and haven't produced a Championship or better player in a decade

Comment

Working...
                              X