Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jfish View Post
    Did Samba have a proper weapon?
    Reliable source tells me he's packing 9 inches on the soft.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Something he can compare with Facto then
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        snap

Comment

so a training camp where you can take your girlfriend and kids? its called a ****ing holiday.

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
            snap
            although makes eyebrow look like a stunner
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

What is the team's and individual's responsibility towards team spirit?

Comment

I still can't get my head round why they have gone away when we're bottom of the league. They're either lounging around on the deck chairs, sat by the bar or have their holiday gear on! The weather is mild here at the moment!

Well I hope to God it 'boosts team morale' and we somehow find 7 wins from our last 12 games! There will be no trips like this next season when it's lashing down with rain on a Tuesday night in January in Barnsley in front of about 11 thousand fans! Then these guys will get a shock!
                First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                  What is the team's and individual's responsibility towards team spirit?
                  The key is having a "b1tch" of the group. You know, to be the butt of all jokes, to throw sweets at on the coach and to play such tricks on as smearing dog poo on the handle of a pay phone booth and ringing it when he is walking past so he answers.

Every group needs such a character - it's great for morale. My money's on it being Hogan. Bless him.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

If...If they get their act together and pick up results to keep us up then this trip will be worth it......

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                      so a training camp where you can take your girlfriend and kids? its called a ****ing holiday.
                      haha quality top post

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                        Definitely looks like a holiday to me and probably not the kind of pics the club will like being made public. Great post Torben!, lots of good insights.
                        What are they meant to do? Frown and jog on the spot for a photo!!

Comment

Good to know they had a nice holiday

Team is divided as ever it seems

Comment

I'm speechless
                            That's not a training camp. It's a luxury holiday. And as for Bosingwa and his birds..... He's clearly doing his own version of "training". One rule for Monobrow, another for the rest. Nothing changes.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                              What are they meant to do? Frown and jog on the spot for a photo!!
                              Point is why do they have to book into a luxury hotel? why not an army base? somewhere where they cant so easily break into their usual cliques?

Comment

Good read and v interesting post - thanks for posting up...

Comment

Working...
                                X