Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If we go down and Harry does the offski....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be the biggest decision the board will ever have to make.... Got a feeling they won't make the right one.
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Adkins best bet, Holloway, Gareth Ainsworth and last but not sure and probably will be SC

Comment

Di Canio would be fun......

Comment

MK Dons manager

Comment

yeah i'd take di canio if he aint found work by then, warnock's a good shout too if he'd come back, i dont rate coterill to highly but who's to say fernandes will be around despite phil beards email???

Comment

Warnock won't come back if TF is still here. I'd be happy with any of the following in the Championship

Nigel Atkins, DiCanio, Chris Powell, Gus Poyet, Kenny Jackett, Gianfranco Zola

Comment

Di Canio for me.

Never seen a man more passionate than him about football. He'd give our players a right kick up the #### and instill a bit of fight in us!

Comment

Originally posted by tetters View Post
                  Di Canio for me.

Never seen a man more passionate than him about football. He'd give our players a right kick up the #### and instill a bit of fight in us!
                  Or p*ss them off and they wouldn't try for him. Anyway don't matter 'Arry is staying

Comment

It'll be Cotterill. Arry will be on his toes as soon as SSN have that R next to our name IMO.

Personally, would quite like a young manager like that Eddie Howe geezer at Bournemouth - he looks to have a big future. Wouldn't be against a return of either Holloway or Warnock either - both know how to get a side promoted & would install abit of fight in us.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
                      Jordan was a forward in his day

What about Neil Lennon, not saying I would want him but it would be a challenge & he seems to be doing ok up north.
                      Yeah I know he was but he's a defence coach now ( can't explain how that works but that's what's going on ) Joe deserves a lot of credit for our decent defence
                      Under Les Ferdinand:
                      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                        Yeah I know he was but he's a defence coach now ( can't explain how that works but that's what's going on ) Joe deserves a lot of credit for our decent defence
                        Granted the Big Man has had an influence but I reckon the two biggest factors were Ryan Nelsen and Cesar having an astonishing January.... Eddie Howe was a good shout as was Karl Robinson.... Wouldn't mind going in a completely left field direction should we miss out on Adkins....

Comment

warnock if we could beg him to come back and sort out our mess, like last time

Comment

Harry Redknapp. We need stability. Mark Adkins, if H.R. walks.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

You can have Hughton!

Comment

Working...
                              X