Warnock Leaving Leeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
    Warnock's tactics got us promoted, regardless of what they were and who they involved.

And since when was it a crime to build a team and style of play around your best player? You do realise Holloway is doing exactly that with Palace & Zaha at the moment and is looking like getting promoted?

But then I'm sure the Palace fans are up in arms about this blatant attempt to play to their teams strengths, as Barca fans are with Messi being the focus of their play.

Your personal hatred for Warnock is so extreme that it makes you completely oblivious to what he did for us.

yes, its personal mate!

out of 20-30 years of socalled management, how many seasons did he manage in the prem league?

i rest my case.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Whilst not being as much as an aesthete as our own DC is, I still believe that football, a contact sport, should be played properly. There is never any justification for going out to deliberately injure the opposition. I’ve just watched the highlights of Reading vs Leeds. It would appear that Neil Warnock, aka Colin ******, disagrees. I’m still angry a couple of hours after watching it.

Although when it comes to Warnock nothing should really surprise me, even I was shocked at an outrageously cynical and dirty performance from his Leeds team. Time after time Leeds players went flying in, studs up, two-footed, with the seemingly deliberate aim of maiming the opposition, and it was obvious that they had been instructed to do so by their scumbag of a boss.

It was genuinely appalling stuff, and ended with Reading midfielder Jem Karacan being stretchered off with a broken ankle. Leeds United utterly disgraced themselves and should have finished the game with several men sent off.

Colin has of course spent his entire career getting his teams to do that and he seems to nurse a particular dislike of the ‘nancy boys’ of Reading. It’s no surprise to hear from Reading fans that he has approached games at the Madejski in a similar fashion previously. Although any club he has ever faced would probably tell you a similar story.

Probably the most galling aspect of the whole episode however is that Warnock, instead of keeping his gob shut, had the nerve to berate the referee at the end of the game, claiming that Reading were responsible for much of the trouble and the referee just didn’t understand the game as he had never played it.

The whole ‘football people’ theme is one that Warnock has touched on before, if you recall. He blamed the lack of ‘football people’ at QPR for him losing his job there a few months ago.

Warnock’s conception of a ‘football person’ appears to be one who lets him get away with anything, however cynical or incompetent that might be. It’s a vacuous notion that he uses to defend the indefensible.

Reading boss Brian McDermott was commendably calm at the end of proceedings, even though he had good reason to be very angry indeed with his opposite number. Reading could (and probably should) have given Leeds a taste of their own medicine but they won the match, which was all that mattered I suppose. It was immensely satisfying to see Leeds defender Paul Robinson go down in a heap after a challenge from Jason Roberts in the run-up to Reading’s second goal and I only hope that the damage done to that most Warnock-esque of players was permanent, preferably terminal.

The wanton thuggery his teams have practised over the years bears no relation to football. Warnock is a sociopathic, abominable waste of oxygen. Someone needs to chin him. My previous idea of feeding him head-first into a sausage making machine still stands.

Comment

Not sure where you got the last post from.

Just out of interest and not trying to dig at you or anything, but why do you have such a deep personal hatred of Warnock?

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
          Not sure where you got the last post from.

Just out of interest and not trying to dig at you or anything, but why do you have such a deep personal hatred of Warnock?
          No worries mate. i have no beef with you either. just views and opinions expressed on here.
          the last post came from "the mumba".

Can't comment on WHY just now, but if/when he retires then, i will state the FACTS.

Comment

Facts hitman ??...or your opinion

Comment

Sorry Hitman, being abit slow today and I'm struggle to understand your general views on Warnock - do you like him or not? All of this beating around the bush is hard to interpret.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Zzzzzzzzzzz...like TF will want NW....harry will stay IF we go down

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
                  Zzzzzzzzzzz...like TF will want NW....harry will stay IF we go down

spot on 71

Comment

Reckon Hitman's Joey Barton to be honest...

I see you behind that keyboard Joey!!!
                    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                    X