Harry Redknapp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Redknapp

Can someone explain what's good about him?

I am so pleased Hodgson got the england job, because if the press had their way it would be very different.

For me the bloke must be the most overrated manager on this planet.

Apart from his fa cup triumph, I really don't get it.

We are in a dreadful position and there has been no improvement, the football is set up like Sousa and we have all the teams around us to play but these are exactly the games we don't win or even compete in.

Why did he spend all our budget on a defender when clearly it's goals we lack?

Ok maybe I am getting a little depressed about the whole thing but Harry shouldn't be looking at overpaid players he should ask himself what he is done that's positive for his 3m a season? We can blame hughes but what was the point of changing to harry?

Also the fact Ted loves him really worries me
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

I am so pleased Hodgson got the england job, because if the press had their way it would be very different.

We are in a dreadful position and there has been no improvement, the football is set up like Sousa and we have all the teams around us to play but these are exactly the games we don't win or even compete in.

Ok maybe I am getting a little depressed about the whole thing but Harry shouldn't be looking at overpaid players he should ask himself what he is done that's positive for his 3m a season? We can blame hughes but what was the point of changing to harry?

Tottenham champions league and he did try and get forwards in.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
      Tottenham champions league and he did try and get forwards in.
      Even the old chelsea manager that failed massively is going to achieve that task this season.

I don't like that word 'try' and he should of had more than 1 target, worrying that our scouting team can't muster up anything.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

With you 100%, starting to think Flash Arry believed his own hype when he took the job so much that he thought he could walk in here and turn it around in no time. Never was a fan off his before, I always felt he was very over rated and incapable off working with limited resources.

Comment

Very high profile and great man manager. Dont think Fernandes could have got anyone better to get us out of the position we was in. Have the highest chance of staying up we could have now with Harry at the helm but he's not a miracle worker.

Comment

Give it a ****ing rest, you & W12 are .... how should I say this without getting points. I think of you what I think of Mark Hughes.. I think Mark Hughes is a complete ****** who has done **** all good for QPR... people like 'Mark' are not people I welcome at my club. People like 'Mark' don't care what damage they do as long as they're heard. People like 'Mark' do not support the club like a supporter should support the club. People like 'Mark' kick the boot in when it's not going well.

Like Mark i'm sure you're also unemployed because no one likes you.

If the mods want to give me points then do it please, i'll be more then happy to accept these ones.
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
              With you 100%, starting to think Flash Arry believed his own hype when he took the job so much that he thought he could walk in here and turn it around in no time. Never was a fan off his before, I always felt he was very over rated and incapable off working with limited resources.
              Who would you have got in to save us instead of Harry ?

WeAre, what goalscorer would you have got in ?

Comment

After Weare's "career" in football came to an end he left the game with many friends...He would have convinced his mate and playing partner Rooney to come to the R's if Fernandes had opted for Weare as manager. Unfortunately Weares "career" in football passed Tony by and he didnt see the promise of Wearse's footballing genius......probably because Wearse deigns not to talk about it much. What an oppurtunity missed by the R's when a playing legend like Wearse misses out on the managerial helm of the club he claims to love. A real missed oppurtunity.

Comment

Tend to agree with V, if you think of premiership Moyes is probably the top or near the top considering resources, Sir Alex top if include resources, Wenger was seen as a magician but now a clown. Few others every odd season do well but are then found out ie Rodgers, very few maintain a high standard. Next level below those three are big Sam, pullis etc and that says it all in relation to quality.
                  I just think the team and infrastructure and to a degree the vision of the club is terrible and all wrong. Arry was probably briefed for survival at all costs so went with marquee signings rather than being given a green light to build for the future, whether he would want to stay to build for the future is another thing, but I think the club parachuted him purely to keep us up this season.
                  He's not a manager to build for the future, that's not what he's about eg him and southampton, but I think he's a good manager for turning things around, unfortunately it hasn't happened to us but I understand posters issues with him but I just think we were too rubbish for anyone to make a marked improvement.

Comment

Like I said in a previous thread. This forum has gone down hill , to the point people are posting less me included due to the amount of negative **** being posted constantly . Why come to these board when all it does is give a negative impression on everything.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                      Very high profile and great man manager. Dont think Fernandes could have got anyone better to get us out of the position we was in. Have the highest chance of staying up we could have now with Harry at the helm but he's not a miracle worker.
                      Such a typical excuse people are going to be prepared to make for Redknapp cause he's a triffic manager.

"If anyone can do it Arry can" is what they said , well I'm still to be convinced Redknapps track record is no better than Hughes in the transfer market.

Redknapp will take us down , Hughes started it but Flash Arry will finish it.

Comment

That's someone else's job to work that out. For £3 million a year I'm certain the Board would have had many potential suitors they could have tempted.
                        Last edited by W12_Ranger; 17-02-2013, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                          Like I said in a previous thread. This forum has gone down hill , to the point people are posting less me included due to the amount of negative **** being posted constantly . Why come to these board when all it does is give a negative impression on everything.
                          This forum went downhill long before you ever started posting

Comment

Because it is negative, we are bottom of the league, just got smashed by a team we historically whip and have a massive wage bill. plus we have a team that looks unlikely to be able to fight in the lower league.Also we have a chairman who granted appears a decent enough bloke but is accustomed to outbursts as he's at his wits end including overtures of possibly stepping down if things go wrong. Top it all we are charged massively for st and tickets to watch the collapse unfold before our eyes. Apart from that everything is going well.

Comment

This forum has always been s..te but it doesn't pretend to be anything other than what it is.

Comment

Working...
                              X