Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Two Behemoths of European football...
Collapse
X
-
This was a football match Dave. Don't get me wrong i'll always follow and watch qpr but when they aren't playing I like to watch football. QPR this season well I am not sure what you'd call it but it's a different sport and you know that deep down.I played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!Comment
-
I don't give a flying phuck about either one of them. Wouldn't cross the street to watch them play.Real Madrid v Manure.... A match to whet the appetite of any football fan and especially if you've had to endure the tripe we have this season....
I will be vicariously reveling in the skill and awesomeness of this game and fingers crossed it doesn't end up being a tense stalemate.....'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.Comment
-
Comment
-
Exactly, a tiny piece of guilty pleasure....
Comment
-
I played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!Comment
-
If you two love man u so much you know what to do......Don't interest me one jot.
... As for me being predictable thanks for living up to your user name ...Buffoon
I was aware of that and posted that as I preempted....
you response... :strive:...tut tut!
A sort of in joke with myself and thanks for being so predictable and not disappointing me.
Comment
-
Stop acting like a Nigel and calm down! If you don't watch champions league then you're probably on your own!If you two love man u so much you know what to do......Don't interest me one jot.
... As for me being predictable thanks for living up to your user name ...Buffoon
I was aware of that and posted that as I preempted....
you response... :strive:...tut tut!
A sort of in joke with myself and thanks for being so predictable and not disappointing me.I played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!Comment
-
It's late and am typing and watching the tele too so I can live withnthenodd typo here N there....If you two love man u so much you know what to do......Don't interest me one jot.
... As for me being predictable thanks for living up to your user name ...Buffoon
I was aware of that and posted that as I preempted....
you response... :strive:...tut tut!
A sort of in joke with myself and thanks for being so predictable and not disappointing me.
What a childish response... Just because a fellow R's fan enjoys watching a match with world class players on display it really shouldn't elicit that amount of venom... Chill out mate I'm no less of an R's fan for appreciating what we are incapable of doing ie. play entertaining and exciting football.... Calm down dear.....
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
What the fu*k make you think i was supporting man utd? I was enjoying the football as a neutral... n*bIf you two love man u so much you know what to do......Don't interest me one jot.
... As for me being predictable thanks for living up to your user name ...Buffoon
I was aware of that and posted that as I preempted....
you response... :strive:...tut tut!
A sort of in joke with myself and thanks for being so predictable and not disappointing me.Comment
-
Venom??? all i said was if you luv man u that much you know what to do?.......i think you've cornered childish btwIt's late and am typing and watching the tele too so I can live withnthenodd typo here N there....
What a childish response... Just because a fellow R's fan enjoys watching a match with world class players on display it really shouldn't elicit that amount of venom... Chill out mate I'm no less of an R's fan for appreciating what we are incapable of doing ie. play entertaining and exciting football.... Calm down dear.....
Comment
Comment