QPR's Samba move questioned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaintsForever View Post
    Might have something to do with the fact that those players actually contribute with something and looks to keep us up in the premier league?
    Do you do a lot of fishing on your trawler?

Comment

Don't play into saintsforever , he's a troll.

Why don't the mods ban him? they issue warnings to their own members quick enough but they never ban the unwelcome.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
        Don't play into saintsforever , he's a troll.

Why don't the mods ban him? they issue warnings to their own members quick enough but they never ban the unwelcome.
        He clearly is a WUM, and I'm going to engage in some intellectual debate with him, just not about our club.

Comment

Kick ban the lollypop fan.

Comment

wtf is a southampton cant being allowed on here at a time when most of us are arguing with each other

Does make me wonder about the motives of certain members of the moderation team.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintsForever View Post
              Might have something to do with the fact that those players actually contribute with something and looks to keep us up in the premier league?
              Bless ya - roaming other teams boards; must live a right good life
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I went to Southampton once. Nice place but extremely weird people. Thought I was going to get raped.

Comment

Working...
                X