No announcement yet.

I can't put my finger on it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cesar was going to have an off day he has been outstanding, yesterday was the day
    Samba second game and not match fit yet plus the defence will need to settle after losing Nelson who pulled the strings this will take a game or 2

ok we lost 4-1 but at 3-1 we should have had a nailed on pen, had a shot cleared of the line and then SWP hit the bar with a sweet finish, despite being poor overall it could have been a lot closer

However fundementally we are a collection of decent half decent and poor players, the other teams mentioned are actually teams with cores that havent undergone huges changes several times over the last 16 month

I am off the opinion that if Andy Johnson had not been injured early we would probably be up around newcastle/west ham but we have had hoorendous bad luck on top of all the turmoil and we all know that it is stability and consistancy that ultimately brings points
    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

The players are only as good as the ones around them.

Comment

Got a squad made up of a few benchwarmers from big clubs and then the rest just Championship level.

Comment

Working...
        X