Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Villa.... I wish we had their fighting spirit....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Villa.... I wish we had their fighting spirit....

They really gave it their all against Big Flim Flam's bruisers.... Mauled 8-0, knocked out of two cup competitions by teams lower down the league strata (Bantams FFS) but they still pull off a win like they did today.... Wish we could emulate some of this fighting spirit whereas we folded like a pack of cards yesterday and whilst Cesar had a mixed game yesterday it's really only his heroics through January that has given some fans hope that we would pull off an unlikely great escape....

I think that even the most die hard and up beat fans will have to accept that after having managed just 2 wins all a season so far it's going to virtually impossible to expect this team to win at least and probably more than half of their remaining teams.....

It's been hideous back in the PL and how the hell it could have been f@ucked up so spectacularly considering the financial muscle we have seems incredible.....:(

Yeah, two very shyte seasons for our club.
    And the thing that annoys me most, that for all the financial muscle we have, £22million spent in January alone, we are easily the worst side in the premiershyte.

Comment

Villa are no better than us at the moment. So they have won a match (finally) against West Ham, so what. A few weeks ago we won at another London club if memory serves me right?
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
        Yeah, two very shyte seasons for our club.
        the thing that annoys me most, that for all the financial muscle we have, £22million spent in January alone, we are easily the worst side in the premiershyte.
        You couldn't make it up huh.. Really should destroying from a following your favourite team side of things before anyone says the usual "get a life FFS".....

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
          They really gave it their all against Big Flim Flam's bruisers.... Mauled 8-0, knocked out of two cup competitions by teams lower down the league strata (Bantams FFS) but they still pull off a win like they did today.... Wish we could emulate some of this fighting spirit whereas we folded like a pack of cards yesterday and whilst Cesar had a mixed game yesterday it's really only his heroics through January that has given some fans hope that we would pull off an unlikely great escape....

I think that even the most die hard and up beat fans will have to accept that after having managed just 2 wins all a season so far it's going to virtually impossible to expect this team to win at least and probably more than half of their remaining teams.....

It's been hideous back in the PL and how the hell it could have been f@ucked up so spectacularly considering the financial muscle we have seems incredible.....:(
          TBH yesterday was like a MH performance and truth is aside from the month of January has been the story of most of the season.

Maybe January was just the players on best behaviour because that was the one month they could be sold. Now they know they are safe until the summer so the cigars come out.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
            Villa are no better than us at the moment. So they have won a match (finally) against West Ham, so what. A few weeks ago we won at another London club if memory serves me right?
            Yeah but I'd wager that they stand a far better chance of staying up than us and not just because they are 7pts better off.... I'd like nothing more than to have this thread rammed firmly back down my throat in May should by some amazing feat of team cohesiveness and tactical master strokes from Harry et al but I can't see it.... I can understand how some fans would find it hard to accept that we have less chance of staying up than a rival team whose squad is felt to be inferior but paper squads have to perform on the pitch where it matters and ours certainly doesn't....:(

Comment

Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
              TBH yesterday was like a MH performance and truth is aside from the month of January has been the story of most of the season.

Maybe January was just the players on best behaviour because that was the one month they could be sold. Now they know they are safe until the summer so the cigars come out.
              Hard to disagree with the performance but hope you're wrong about tue second part...:(

Comment

Maybe they wanted to avoid injury so they don't miss their jollyup in Dubai!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
                  Hard to disagree with the performance but hope you're wrong about tue second part...:(
                  Hope so too but it is difficult to give the players the benefit of the doubt after this seasons effort.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Comment

Hope so too but it is difficult to give the players the benefit of the doubt after this seasons effort.
                      Or lack of it in many cases...
                      Last edited by BuffooneRy; 10-02-2013, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        There is that an all. Why they should get to go to dubai I don't know

Comment

Working...
                        X