Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lets gown down gun ho!!!.............three strikers!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lets gown down gun ho!!!.............three strikers!!

lets lose 5-3 but give it a go

julio
    nedhum
    samba
    mbia
    fabio
    tarabbt
    grannero
    swp
    bothroydd
    bz
    remy
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
    lets lose 5-3 but give it a go

julio
    nedhum
    samba
    mbia
    fabio
    tarabbt
    grannero
    swp
    bothroydd
    bz
    remy
    In a way I'd rather do this (not exactly this team but have that intention), than go down trying to hold every team we play to a 0-0 draw with the outside chance of us winning 1-0.

Last week we only started playing against Norwich when Zamora came on and we put them under pressure. Yesterday exactly the same. Most games we play in are so boring it is unbelievable, just sitting behind the ball occasionally breaking but with not one player in the box when we do.

To me attacking has to be the only way for the last 12 games, and if we go down so be it, but at least will have given it a go.

Comment

What about the old formation we used to play as kids?

___________________GK
      RB__________________________________LB

RH_________________CH_______________LH

RW______ISR________CF______ISL______LW

Thats attacking!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        What about the old formation we used to play as kids?

___________________GK
        RB__________________________________LB

RH_________________CH_______________LH

RW______ISR________CF______ISL______LW

Thats attacking!!!
        Close, but wasn't it outside right and outside left rather than RW and LW?
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

ar.....sunday mornings over the park...15 a side......rush goalies.....jumpers for goalposts...last one homes a cissy!

Comment

ar.....sunday mornings over the park...15 a side......rush goalies.....jumpers for goalposts...last one homes a cissy!
            I was more a upside down bikes for goal posts man in my childhood park days.

Always remember going in goal for Wembley doubles over the park once and diving in a dog $hit wearing my newest Le Coq Sportif trackie bottoms. I was gutted.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

Always remember going in goal for Wembley doubles over the park once and diving in a dog $hit wearing my newest Le Coq Sportif trackie bottoms. I was gutted.
              HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brilliant!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

matchu im my hood if you laid down your grifter for goalposts da whity city massiv dem posse woulda 'taxed it' n be 'gwan' quickers than a scouser with a job offer!

Comment

matchu im my hood if you laid down your grifter for goalposts da whity city massiv dem posse woulda 'taxed it' n be 'gwan' quickers than a scouser with a job offer!
                  True that. Spose I'm lucky to have been born into aristocracy and have grown up in a private gated mansion. I'd have been livid if my Mongoose Menace got half inched - especially as I had custom made metallic blue trick nuts on it.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Crouch + Odemwinge + Sissoko will get the goals. Just need to get special permission from the FA to loan them in.

Comment

Agreed mate, all or nothing now!
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

With facto on this 3 up front

Comment

Memories of my days as a right winger are flooding back, muddy pitches, heavy leather balls, oranges at half time. Take me back.
                          Queens Park Rangers
                          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                            Memories of my days as a right winger are flooding back, muddy pitches, heavy leather balls, oranges at half time. Take me back.
                            Know one likes a boaster!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X