No announcement yet.

Cesar!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Dave, for someone so willing to criticise and throw 'hilarious' nicknames, when it comes to hearing opposing opinions...

Comment

Bad day at the office for him yesterday, yes. But he has earnt us a few points recently with his world class saves - he is a top keeper. Just, being picky, shame he can't catch more.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
        Oh Dave, for someone so willing to criticise and throw 'hilarious' nicknames, when it comes to hearing opposing opinions...

Oh deep cut for someone who hates to hear anyones opinion that differs from yours.......

Ps deepcut good to see you've not played your race card again.....oh i've just reminded you now haven't i
        Last edited by QPRDave; 10-02-2013, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Oh deep cut for someone who hates to hear anyones opinion that differs from yours.......
          Disagreeing with you isn't thought police. I have no power to stop you thinking whatever the hell you like.

Polite debate is fine, differing opinions can be discussed. Petty name-calling is just, well.... petty

Comment

Disagreeing with you isn't thought police. I have no power to stop you thinking whatever the hell you like.

Polite debate is fine, differing opinions can be discussed. Petty name-calling is just, well.... petty
            Ok thanks for the heads up!!........I feel Rick O'Shay is actually quite clever rather than petty.....

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              Ok thanks for the heads up!!........I feel Rick O'Shay is actually quite clever rather than petty.....
              Old'uns are not always gold'uns...

Comment

Old'uns are not always gold'uns...
                As our team is proving.....especially Ceasr O'Shay yesterday!!!

Comment

Working...
                X