Destined to go down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destined to go down

I think we really are destined to go down. Decision hardly ever go our way, and even when other teams in the relegation mix lose, we just never seem to take advantage of it. Even if we had Messi, we'd still get relegated. Poor old Tony. He's backed his managers but the players we have are just gutless. I've seen enough to accept the fact that we're simply not good enough to play in the Premier League. I love the commitment of Derry, Hill and Mackie, but let's face it, they wouldn't get into any other team in the Premier League because they're not good enough. As for the rest of our players, they're simple not up for the fight, which is a real shame

Swansea have scored 9 goals against us and it could have been 15 in the 2 games
    We are so bad and so far behind the others it's pathetic
    Winning 6 more games is not going to happen

Comment

Originally posted by Busheyboy View Post
      Swansea have scored 9 goals against us and it could have been 15 in the 2 games
      We are so bad and so far behind the others it's pathetic
      Winning 6 more games is not going to happen
      Exactly. We've never looked like winning. We've looked good in 2 games this season, when we beat Fulham 2-1, and when we lost 2-1 to Tottenham at the Lane

Comment

if you cant score more than the opposition you wont win......cisee n the two crocks zamora n johnson were a receipe for disater........shoulda got rhodes n hooper in!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Yeah we did not win last week so we had to win this week and we did not. Now we have to win against Man Utd to make up for the lost 4 points. That is never going to happen and I am very afraid we will get hammered which will make things even worse.
          I do not see us getting many more points this season - look at taraabt today.....was very very very very close to a red card. Every team will bully us from now on and I am sure that red cards are to come our way. Players can not handle the fact that we are going down and other teams will rub it in our face. It will be a heartbreaking ending to this season for all of us R's fans. Only thing we can do is try and support the team and look forward to next season.

The main reason for us being so behind e.g. Swansea is simply that we have the wrong mix of players. Too few creative and too few bread and butter players and almost no heart and heart out QPR players. We should transform the team yet again next season and build a team for the future - can not see us bounce back with what we got, sadly.

I do not feel as bad as last week but that is probably because I felt that we went down last week. Southamton-ManCity 3-1.....and should have been 4 or 5-1. What a laugh in our 0-0 face - FACE it everyone our ship took water in last week and this week we sank - next week we will hit the bottom of the ocean floor.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            if you cant score more than the opposition you wont win......cisee n the two crocks zamora n johnson were a receipe for disater........shoulda got rhodes n hooper in!
            I would have backed us to get Rhodes, Austin or another young forward and mix it with for instance Zamora and a proven goalscorer - english or international. But that is just not what happened and obviously not what our flashy managers wanted. Wish we would have gambled on a guy like Michael Laudrup........love the passing play he and the new Southampton manger have brought into the PL.

Comment

Destiny?????
              http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum...?topic=28656.0

Comment

EWvery punter that gave us a chance just weeks ago is now saying we are hopeless and have no hope of staying up.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  Man U. H
                  Southampton A
                  Villa A
                  Sunderland. H
                  Fulham. A

Well initially I thought it looked good past Man Utd, but now I think we have no chance at Southampton and Fulham and Villa will be very hard for us because they usually score 2+ goals and we never seem to. Sunderland match can go either way.....

Comment

Working...
                  X