Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

is julio da cinta herahlio mutraganioho belasasalaz ceasar playing for brazil???

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • vblockranger
    • Mar 2009
    • 15218

    #16
    Originally posted by Factamondo
    both ugly c unts though!
    thats why you and me Facto have had no career or joy in football mate..we are too ****ing handsome.

    Comment

    • Factamondo
      You know when you've been factamondoed!
      • Mar 2009
      • 37198

      #17
      its a tough burden old bean.....but one we can bare!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

      Comment

      • Gtleighsr3
        CCG
        • Mar 2009
        • 23569

        #18
        Originally posted by Factamondo
        both ugly c unts though!
        chunky cant help looking like a cross between Plan B and Tommy Robinson
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

        Comment

        • Gtleighsr3
          CCG
          • Mar 2009
          • 23569

          #19
          if jack charlton had been the brazilllll manager ,hed of still picked Cascarino
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

          Comment

          • Factamondo
            You know when you've been factamondoed!
            • Mar 2009
            • 37198

            #20
            is the arsenal sreamer there ffs
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

            Comment

            • Robsondinho
              Platinum Seat
              • Mar 2009
              • 12697

              #21
              Originally posted by WeAreQPR12
              and to think robson thinks he's better than messi, thought that was hilarious earlier today!
              Did not once, and never have said his better then messi. I said in his prime I would have him over him, don't mean his better then him, just I rather watch him. Ronaldinhos also done it at international level winning a world cup, messi aint. Anyway on tonight, it was sad to see him like that. The whole Brazilian team was poor except our Cesar, Oscar and PSGs Lucas Moura when he came on. At the moment a million miles away from Spain, Germany, even Belgium.
              @chrisrobson9

              Comment

              • WeAreQPR12
                C Club
                • Mar 2009
                • 23558

                #22
                Originally posted by Robsondinho
                Did not once, and never have said his better then messi. I said in his prime I would have him over him, don't mean his better then him, just I rather watch him. Ronaldinhos also done it at international level winning a world cup, messi aint. Anyway on tonight, it was sad to see him like that. The whole Brazilian team was poor except our Cesar, Oscar and PSGs Lucas Moura when he came on. At the moment a million miles away from Spain, Germany, even Belgium.
                You've not said 1 good thing about england in all that. I think wilshere and gerrard look a great combo and wilshere has the potential to be world class. Some real positives for england imo.
                I played sunday league football today.

                Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                Comment

                • Robsondinho
                  Platinum Seat
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 12697

                  #23
                  Originally posted by WeAreQPR12
                  You've not said 1 good thing about england in all that. I think wilshere and gerrard look a great combo and wilshere has the potential to be world class. Some real positives for england imo.
                  England looked OK at best, beat a very poor Brazil team last night. Nothing to get excited about, both teams are miles behind the world elite. Do not get all they hype about England, apart from 1966 we have never done anything at International level. We have as much chance as Scotland or Wales (no chance) to win the world cup in 2014. People will probably say I am negative towards our country's national team which I probably am as I coulnd't give a toss about them or international football, but I am also a realist and we are a million miles away from the likes of Germany, Spain, Argentina, etc etc.
                  @chrisrobson9

                  Comment

                  • MattyRangers
                    Slimmer of The Year
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 24914

                    #24
                    Originally posted by Robsondinho
                    England looked OK at best, beat a very poor Brazil team last night. Nothing to get excited about, both teams are miles behind the world elite. Do not get all they hype about England, apart from 1966 we have never done anything at International level. We have as much chance as Scotland or Wales (no chance) to win the world cup in 2014. People will probably say I am negative towards our country's national team which I probably am as I coulnd't give a toss about them or international football, but I am also a realist and we are a million miles away from the likes of Germany, Spain, Argentina, etc etc.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

                    Comment

                    Working...