Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'physcho'..ashley cole best ever english left back!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
    Gazza, unbelievable, only English player I can recall where big opposition teams backed off him. Unbelievable player.

Cole is a good player but I think people go OTT with him on the basis England have been so s***, great defensively, if I do have a critiscm I don't think he helped England as an attacking option in the number of world cups he played in. A great player would have made his mark as a complete player in the position they play especially if given three world cups, Gazza did.
    Oh I'm definitely a Gazza fan, but I don't think he'd have got into a World XI during his all too brief peak (1990-1993ish).

He had an all-time great playing in his same position, for a start: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oXH8F-MGpU

Or if you consider Gazza a box-to-box type, then Matthaus would surely be ahead of him. Big fan though, there haven't been many players since who combine Gazza's skill and unpredictability with his strength, sudden acceleration and ability to shrug off challenges. One of the very few plays for us...

Comment

Oh totally agree Gengster mate about Der Terminator, only a few define greatness and he defo was one, Maradona said he was his best rival.

I always thought El Diegos would have been Peter Reid.

Comment

Great player. If you can park Chelsea bias - I think you can all see that, can't you?

As for persoanity being ****..? He pulls fit birds and fools around with other fit birds (good luck to him). He hates the press. He is massively over paid, but so are most footballers....like some Brummie player getting his £30,000 watch stolen the other day!! Hardly Adolf Hitler.

I would like a player of his ability in our team.
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
          Great player. If you can park Chelsea bias - I think you can all see that, can't you?

As for persoanity being ****..? He pulls fit birds and fools around with other fit birds (good luck to him). He hates the press. He is massively over paid, but so are most footballers....like some Brummie player getting his £30,000 watch stolen the other day!! Hardly Adolf Hitler.

I would like a player of his ability in our team.
          You like a player others don't, but you may have missed a few other details why others dislike him. Then bring in a classic case of godwin's law to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
            Surely Cheryl must have at least had a tug or two?
            Well commented that man.

Comment

Working...
            X