No announcement yet.

Arry the Messiah ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not a fan of Mbia, I think he looks awkard on the ball.

Still feel gutted that diakite's heads not right because if he was the player we had at the end of last season we wouldn't be where we are. I also don't see Jenas as the answer. Ok looks more composed on the ball but another player that has had 1 too many injurys and if we are relying on him to save our season, then it just goes to show what a sad state we are in. Agree with w12 that not adding a 2nd striker will cost us. Still can't work that 1 out because we've sold cisse and added 1 so not in any better position as 2012.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Still feel gutted that diakite's heads not right because if he was the player we had at the end of last season we wouldn't be where we are. I also don't see Jenas as the answer. Ok looks more composed on the ball but another player that has had 1 too many injurys and if we are relying on him to save our season, then it just goes to show what a sad state we are in. Agree with w12 that not adding a 2nd striker will cost us. Still can't work that 1 out because we've sold cisse and added 1 so not in any better position as 2012.
      You and me both. Could be a great player, hense why I hope we don't get rid.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

It would have been welcome to have signed another striker ie the WBA lad but that was badly handled the other end ,so was anybody available H saw worth spending on and it was late to find a loan H had already seen what free agent Saha was upto

Comment

Originally posted by loftlag View Post
          It would have been welcome to have signed another striker ie the WBA lad but that was badly handled the other end ,so was anybody available H saw worth spending on and it was late to find a loan H had already seen what free agent Saha was upto
          My concern was the lack of interest in strikers. Apart from Odemwingie we had no b c d or e option. What are out scouting team up to? No excuse for not signing a much needed 2nd striker and we had plenty of time to do so.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

My concern was the lack of interest in strikers. Apart from Odemwingie we had no b c d or e option. What are out scouting team up to? No excuse for not signing a much needed 2nd striker and we had plenty of time to do so.
            Tried getting Odemwinge & Crouch.

Comment

Working...
            X