Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those of you digging out Marshy make me laugh !

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale View Post
    You cant ban people because he might cause chaos and you got too much on your plate

It can really put people off coming here knowing if they say the wrong thing they will be banned

Mods do a great job on here but some might be a bit trigger happy banning people for invalid reasons which in turn makes people go to other forums as views on here are restricted which defies the purpose of a forum
    The problem is that the guy doesn't seem to have any ability to reason. He would have his view (which he is entitled to hold) but then would get aggressive if anyone disagreed with him. There's nothing wrong with healthy debate but he kept crossing the line. If you can't make your point or have a discussion without being rude to someone then you shouldn't be able to post. That said, he did seem to bring the worst out in a few posters but only because of this inability to reason or have a discussion without resorting to insults.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
      well the reason i think he should be permanently banned is because,its certainly not clever to say nasty things about tony fernandes and harry redknapp

we need a miracle to stay up,and theres nothing we can do to help arry boy except wish him the best

WHAT POSSIBLE GOOD IS IT TELLING ARRY HES ****,HAS MARSHY EVER WONT THE FA CUP NO HE HASNT SO INSTEAD OF GIVING ARRY BOY A STREAM OF ABUSE WHY DOSNT HE GO WITH THE DREAM

NEIL WARNOCK PROVED THAT DREAMS DO COME TRUE

AND MOST OF US ARE PRAYING TO GOD FOR HELP WHERE AS MARSHY IS GETTING SOME SICK PLEASURE OUT OF HELPING TO DESTROY OUR CLUB

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MODS IF YOU REALLY CARE ABOUT QPR AND THIS MESSAGE BOARD BAN THIS NASTY INDIVIDUAL,this is a very nasty spitefull game that he plays get rid of him

This. Common sense. After all the abuse Tony Fernades got on twitter, MAYBE it was a bit against common sense to critize Harry Rednapp on this board almost in the same manner.
      My opinion only.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        My opinion only.
        Which you're perfectly entitled to hold.

For what it's worth, I don't see any reason why we can't question/analyse/discuss HR or anything else, just not resort to insults.

Comment

this marshy is a fulham fan hes full of hate for our club he shouldnt be on this mess

this marshy is a fulham fan who shouldnt be on this message board
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

I think that he's a foolem fan. Joined Sept 2012, never said anything positive about our club. He will come out laughing, if we get relegated.

Comment

Originally posted by TW7R View Post
              But the need to tell us all every given oppertunity and on every other post.

This board will be dead soon, and it's because of people like him spouting the same old rubbish time after time
              I think this is it. It's not necessarily the points or opinions Marshy has - it's the pathetic way he goes about making them (the multiple threads with stupid titles). Reading through some of his posts for example, another poster, Geng, shared his opinions but got half decent responses and debates as he put across his points rather well, unlike Marshy. Plus Marshy can't comprehend other people's opinions and the fact what he says might not actually be gospel. Goes on the offensive with stupid statements ended with "I've destroyed you"
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
                You cant ban people because he might cause chaos and you got too much on your plate
                Yes we can sometimes, because the alternative would be to just log off and leave a conflict situation unattended and escalating and God knows what we will find when we log on the next morning. Sometimes people just seem to be on a roll and need to cool off for a while. Ideally there would be at least one mod online at any time during the day or night, but that does not always happen. So a very brief ban can occur every now and then, but it is never out of the blue.
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Can we focus on our common theme of supporting QPR today - thanks. Locking thread as today is going to be full of peace, love and understanding as well as good healthy debate over the rights and wrongs at QPR
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                    oh by the way i dont think the guy deserved to be banned for this, imo!
                    He's back on Friday guys, its only a 48hr break. Hardly authoritarian considering all the problems he seems to be at the centre of here.

Comment

Marshy was banned for a combination of things.

1) Insulting posters after being told to stop.
                      2) Offering to fight other posters after being told to stop.
                      3) Attempting to get other posters infraction points.

Now, none of these things are acceptable and if you think they are you will fall afoul of the.. overzealous moderation on this board. He has only been banned for 48 hours to cool down. I think quite frankly we've been very easy on the dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X